More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-0382.jpg

Just in..

Black Man Charged with Hate Crime After Shooting Two Strangers in the Back of the Head “Because They Were White”​

Screenshot-2023-05-06-at-11.45.20-AM-600x417.jpg

A black man is facing multiple charges after he allegedly murdered two strangers in a racially motivated shooting at a library and a convenience store.

Prosecutors in Tulsa County charged Carlton Gilford with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of shooting with intent to kill, and one count of malicious intimidation or harassment (Oklahoma’s equivalent of a hate crime).

According to Tulsa Police Department, Gilford shot and killed Lundin Hathcock at the Rudisill Library, and then minutes later, he shot and killed James McDaniel at a QuikTrip.

As someone who has training in chokes, this was not a well executed choke and more like a subdue. A real choke will knock someone out in about 5 seconds and the body goes limp. The choke above lasted quite a long time with others having to help subdue the violent offender. I think the attacker died from other issues.

… as someone who is not trained in chokes, mma, or such things… but carries a firearm at all times… and lives in a Castle Doctrine state… I would have shot his ________ ass as soon as he got within 6 feet of feet of me and I felt my life in danger. I would have then reloaded and put 7 more in his head and 8 more in his chest. Never hurts to be sure.

The kid in the video tried to do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back