More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake ass news. Dude is alive. He also started that shit. Isn’t it all y’all’s fantasy to take down a guy who gets in your face? Why aren’t you cheering?
Idiot............the guy was using a knife...........what do YOU say about that?

no-defecating.jpg

U.S cities have started putting up the above signs in subways because 3rd world migrants shit all over the place . DIVERSITY SUCKS

Cultural enrichment is what democrats call it .

One dude is spraying the subway tracks , one guy is sprinkling the subway tracks and one guy insists on showing everybody what his ass spread wide open looks like after taking a shit on the subway .

9d461abf-efeb-4d9a-8aab-15af9d908b9b_2x.jpg

pis.jpg

57a304b208233_Poo1.jpg

Well then grab all of your buddies that you hung out with during pride month and head back to anti-diversityville.

“Diversity within a nation destroys unity and leads to civil wars,” said social scientist Garret Hardin. “Immigration, a benefit during the youth of a nation, can act as a disease in its mature state. Too much internal diversity in large nations has led to violence and disintegration. We are now in the process of destabilizing our own country. The magic words of destabilizers are ‘diversity’ and ‘multiculturalism’.”

Your missus loves diversity too...........she bangs the entire suburb regardless of color or creed.

Glove up Fella.......it's safer for you.

Another one from out of nowhere that makes complete sense!

But maybe you should just stick to speaking when spoken to.

I love diversity. Who would want to eat the same thing for dinner every night!?

Here’s a halibut topped with lump crab over a bed of spinach with leeks in a lemon beurre blanc sauce I had the other night.

Attachment.jpg
I hope your daughter comes home and this is the image she greets you with.

This will test you........as it's her husband and she's pregnant.

He's never left the village in Nigeria and he's never spent a day in school.

1688854613383.png

I hope your daughter comes home and this is the image she greets you with.

This will test you........as it's her husband and she's pregnant.

He's never left the village in Nigeria and he's never spent a day in school.

View attachment 221869

I don’t have a daughter brotato, but if I did I bet you’d make fun of her too, dead or alive. So keep putting in that good work of making fun of peoples dead wives and searching up divorce records.

I have no problem putting shit on your dead wife or looking at PUBLIC LEGAL docs...................

Your wife dodged a bullet by dying as she doesn't have to contend with YOU , TRANNY JESUS or whoever fucking else the slag belonged to.

How's them for apples............

My wife’s not dead homie she’s sitting right next to me. You have a pretty bad memory, but I know the lights dim pretty quickly after a few sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back