More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
God this thread makes me want to say so much. But.... I can't....
So many scholars and upstanding citizens are featured in this thread.
The purge is near.

I'm sure the neighbors in this wonderfully diversified area are glad these bright young youths were there to stop this vile, White supremacist before he could infect the area with his taint

Last edited:
2481e2cc2e200fda.png

Mostly peaceful?

Sullivan is an interesting actor in all of this - well, he's a piece of shit but what is interesting is his adoptive father, John Sullivan Sr. is a retired lieutenant colonel in the US Army, his adoptive brother a member of the Proud Boys...John Earle, being antifa, it was quite surprising to see him in attendance with his brother at Proud Boy gatherings...all of this stinks like the rotten garbage it is.

it's what criminals do.

:D
I know a guy that was wasted and fell into a fire on his back. Someone at the party ran over and swooped him up by the collar of his leather jacket on the run and stood him back up. Guy that just got saved looked at him ready to fight because he was so fucked up he only knew someone had him by the collar. Took a few other people to calm him down.

Reactions: rsm
I remember this - and how could one forget as these sub-humans ripped her arm off during the commission of their crimes...ripped her arm off. This could have been anyone's mother or grandmother and this scum just got attempted manslaughter...I'd say unbelievable but it sadly isn't anymore.

My grandmother's sister died from a dragging during a purse-snatching at the old Gulfgate Mall in Houston back in 1993 - she was 77 and about 95 pounds and had just withdrawn a few dollars from the atm at the mall when some scum drove-by and snatched her purse and dragged her along with them as they sped out of the parking lot. I remember what it did to her sons and daughters and it made it worse the perpetrators were never caught but this story...at least sentence them to the fullest and accordingly to their crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back