Movies that sucked...

Just saw Twisters and within 2 minutes you just knew and it didn’t do anything to change that feeling. Just horrible. One of the worst, most uninteresting, poorly written characters I’ve ever seen in a mainstream movie and the Tornado action wasn’t even better than the 1st movie, that is now 28 years old. The entire family (4 of us) hated it….😂

Just saw Twisters and within 2 minutes you just knew and it didn’t do anything to change that feeling. Just horrible. One of the worst, most uninteresting, poorly written characters I’ve ever seen in a mainstream movie and the Tornado action wasn’t even better than the 1st movie, that is now 28 years old. The entire family (4 of us) hated it….😂

Ah man, I was looking forward to that too - based on the first one primarily.

Under Paris

What a pile of crap this was. Someone wasted $19M on this but don't waste your time. I suppose someone could make the argument that the graphics or the storyline makes is worth it but to me it just solidifies what a waste of graphics and storylines can do to achieve the opposite.

It has a Jaws type thing going where the "Mayor" won't listen to shark warnings because she doesn't want to scare people away from the 2024 Olymipics

The opening scene in a floating garbage dump in the middle of the Pacific was a waste of graphics, props and time. I don't see how any of this scene points any blame to the lead actor. The actors in the water did a terrible job. The severed hand coming at the lead actor was weak sauce. The car at the bottom of the Seine River scene (:D) was not on point. I realize that may have been hard to recreate but come on. I don't think they made any effort to tell a story about how this 'super' shark didn't just maybe follow the lead actor from the Pacific to France. That would have been much more interesting. The scene were all these teenagers are in this underground pool sewer room, or whatever that was, was bad in 2 ways. 1. The shark would not have had enough depth (thinking 100 feet minimum) to swim up from the depths at that speed and eat that dude. 2. The whole thing where the teens start falling in the water is not realistic. Extra craptastics for not taking advantage of the scene where the teens are trying to squeeze through a narrow tunnel to get out. In the end, the "Mayor" kicks off the triathlon (I think that what was going on I had lost interest) and then the super shark comes in an eats all the swimmers. Problem is the timeframe and distance factors don't add up. Plus there were a bunch of smaller sharks that I guess got wind of all this great fresh water (not) and them being there also seemed like a wasted opportunity. Lastly, there was some kind of big wave out of no where which made absolutely no sense.

Not to mention the fact that Paris is probably 300 miles by river from the Atlantic.

Unless you are bored or want to try to prove me wrong, don't waste your time. :dunno:

Under Paris

What a pile of crap this was. Someone wasted $19M on this but don't waste your time. I suppose someone could make the argument that the graphics or the storyline makes is worth it but to me it just solidifies what a waste of graphics and storylines can do to achieve the opposite.

It has a Jaws type thing going where the "Mayor" won't listen to shark warnings because she doesn't want to scare people away from the 2024 Olymipics

The opening scene in a floating garbage dump in the middle of the Pacific was a waste of graphics, props and time. I don't see how any of this scene points any blame to the lead actor. The actors in the water did a terrible job. The severed hand coming at the lead actor was weak sauce. The car at the bottom of the Seine River scene (:D) was not on point. I realize that may have been hard to recreate but come on. I don't think they made any effort to tell a story about how this 'super' shark didn't just maybe follow the lead actor from the Pacific to France. That would have been much more interesting. The scene were all these teenagers are in this underground pool sewer room, or whatever that was, was bad in 2 ways. 1. The shark would not have had enough depth (thinking 100 feet minimum) to swim up from the depths at that speed and eat that dude. 2. The whole thing where the teens start falling in the water is not realistic. Extra craptastics for not taking advantage of the scene where the teens are trying to squeeze through a narrow tunnel to get out. In the end, the "Mayor" kicks off the triathlon (I think that what was going on I had lost interest) and then the super shark comes in an eats all the swimmers. Problem is the timeframe and distance factors don't add up. Plus there were a bunch of smaller sharks that I guess got wind of all this great fresh water (not) and them being there also seemed like a wasted opportunity. Lastly, there was some kind of big wave out of no where which made absolutely no sense.

Not to mention the fact that Paris is probably 300 miles by river from the Atlantic.

Unless you are bored or want to try to prove me wrong, don't waste your time. :dunno:
It’s actually even funnier now that Olympians were made sick by swimming in Paris’s finest fecal matter. Wonder if they were like “They should be fine, didn’t hurt the shark none”

'Date Movie' is possibly the worst thing I have ever seen. It isn't even a "so bad it's funny" kinda thing - it is just horrendous. I still would recommend you try to make it through at least once. You will never forget how low the bar can go after watching this "film".

It’s actually even funnier now that Olympians were made sick by swimming in Paris’s finest fecal matter. Wonder if they were like “They should be fine, didn’t hurt the shark none”
I was actually looking for poop in the damn river (pool they were using) which is pretty sickening within itself. :sick::poop:🤮😵

Back