Musicians and Bands that Went Under the Knife

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date
That is the gayest shit I've literally ever seen in my life

The irony of rainbow corporate dick riders in jackboots decrying "fascism" just gives you a great example of how fucking stupid the modern left is, jesus christ almighty

I'll admit that I think it would be fun to watch that fentanyl induced Napolean juggalo troll doll under one of those junk yard magnets that lift up cars.

It's just amazing to me how rich rock stars in ivory towers invariably have retarded political beliefs as a result of their privileged lives

IIRC he lives in a trailer and blames everyone else for it, but I definitely catch your drift. There is no shortage of celebrity idiots.

I'm confused. Is this a parody or did he really go...

1717249477745.gif

AFI- i used to love their older albums up to the art of drowning, but after that they changed their style and became shit, later albums arent like the early days.
Interesting, I thought they had always been kind of emo, but didn't realize they were around before that.

Interesting, I thought they had always been kind of emo, but didn't realize they were around before that.
In the early days they was punk, fast tempos, alot of energy, hardcore breakdowns, gang vocals, singing/screaming but around 2003 things changed and started the emo shit and soft vocals, each album in the later years got worse imo. But the couple EP they released and the first 5 albums i liked alot and still listen to.

Def Leppard lost their balls when they fired their first lead player and brought in Phil’s Colon.
Ah, that's the reason I prefer High 'N Dry so much over Pyromania and Hysteria...

Gawd, that thick, chewy, yet raw Marshall tone that Mutt Lange managed to put on tape is something else. 🤘

Quiet Riot. I was good for Metal Health and Condition Critical, but lost interest after that.

There's definitely some Warped Tour-era bands I'd put into this: Paramore, The Ataris, Fall Out Boy, Silverstein, The Used, probably more I'm missing. After the first 2-3 records or so, they seemed to lose the punk/pop-punk/emo style and either lighten up into more alternative/indie, or deeper into metal-core/post-hardcore/whatever-core, usually too much in either direction for me to really like.

In the early days they was punk, fast tempos, alot of energy, hardcore breakdowns, gang vocals, singing/screaming but around 2003 things changed and started the emo shit and soft vocals, each album in the later years got worse imo. But the couple EP they released and the first 5 albums i liked alot and still listen to.
I was wondering if someone was going to say AFI. I got into them when Art of Drowning had been out a few years, and I liked Sing the Sorrow when it came out. One of the few bands where I like their whole catalog (ok maybe not Bodies so much), but I only got into the pre-Black Sails stuff in the last few years or so. Such a drastic change from the earliest EPs to now, could make arguments they went under the knife multiple times over their career.

Back