NAD: 2019 Uberschall ***(updated with CLIP)***

• Thread starter Thread starter LunatiBSW
  • Start date Start date
Loved my Uber with the Koko out front, tight but still kept that massive bottom end in tact. Great lead tone too. Congrats man, it’s a never ending journey haha

I've been waiting for the 'Clip Added' part to come in :D

Congrats my friend :cheers:

Sadly, I've never played on :(

IntenseJim":2zfg49lw said:
Congrats. That’s a great looking clean set up.

Thanks much, I try and keep it real clean. Takes time, but worth it. Lol

DeathbyButterslax":2zfg49lw said:
Loved my Uber with the Koko out front, tight but still kept that massive bottom end in tact. Great lead tone too. Congrats man, it’s a never ending journey haha

Thanks bro! I love it with a boost. I’ve been using my JHS bonsai on the JHS stronghold mod. Just rips.
I posted a clip with that boost hitting the front. Massive!!!
Never ending, but tons of fun!

311splawndude":35r85osv said:

Just for you my friend :cheers:
I snuck upstairs, before I had to get ready for date night with the wife, and got this little clip at a decent “volume.” If you get a chance, try one, they’re REALLY, REALLY fun to play.

LunatiBSW":2rfjugch said:
311splawndude":2rfjugch said:

I snuck upstairs, before I had to get ready for date night with the wife, and got this little clip at a decent “volume.” If you get a chance, try one, they’re REALLY, REALLY fun to play.

Sounds great, how does it compare to that KSR Gemini you had

LunatiBSW":2k2fxw34 said:
311splawndude":2k2fxw34 said:

Thanks!

Tight and juicy at the same time.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
:) :) :)

I love my Uber. I honestly don't use it much, but I'd never get rid of it. Perfect high gain right off the bat without a bunch of tweaking.

That clip sounds awesome!

Congrats on the new amp! Did you order it that way without the comet tolex?

DeathbyButterslax":1ct0pk1e said:

The Uber is Thicker. Bigger lowend, there’s an awesome chew to the mids, a little vocal. I dig the Bogner voicing a little more, I think cause I got so used to it from before. It’s more evil also.
The KsR was no slouch, I liked it. The Bogner is just more me, for my modern moments.

LCW":1ct0pk1e said:
Holy fuck that thing sounds evil and amazing!!!
Hell yeah, thanks!

peterc52":1ct0pk1e said:
Wow. I didn’t know I needed a uberschall ??

The Uber slays

ZEEGLER":1ct0pk1e said:
I love my Uber. I honestly don't use it much, but I'd never get rid of it. Perfect high gain right off the bat without a bunch of tweaking.

It does high gain like no other. It’s a monster!

jasonP":1ct0pk1e said:

Thanks dude!
My buddy ordered it brand new. He got the smooth tolex, metal grill, and the twin jet knobs.
He wasn’t selling it, but he me a bro deal, since I convinced him to sell it to me :)

311splawndude":20u4lybg said:
LunatiBSW":20u4lybg said:
311splawndude":20u4lybg said:

Thanks!

Tight and juicy at the same time.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Perfect descriptor. It’s a great amp!

LunatiBSW":ptzvwf36 said:
DeathbyButterslax":ptzvwf36 said:

The Uber is Thicker. Bigger lowend, there’s an awesome chew to the mids, a little vocal. I dig the Bogner voicing a little more, I think cause I got so used to it from before. It’s more evil also.
The KsR was no slouch, I liked it. The Bogner is just more me, for my modern moments.

LCW":ptzvwf36 said:
Hell yeah, thanks!

peterc52":ptzvwf36 said:

The Uber slays

ZEEGLER":ptzvwf36 said:

jasonP":ptzvwf36 said:

Thanks dude!
My buddy ordered it brand new. He got the smooth tolex, metal grill, and the twin jet knobs.
He wasn’t selling it, but he me a bro deal, since I convinced him to sell it to me :)

You are killing me man!! I just noticed the knobs as well. That does look cool!! I just got a JP-2C and it really brings the heat and very happy with the tone but man but I want to try a Uber. You said you had a twin jet before and didn't really do it for you? I was going to have one ordered with el-34's and see how that sounded instead of the KT-88's.

jasonP":2q4shw21 said:
LunatiBSW":2q4shw21 said:
DeathbyButterslax":2q4shw21 said:

LCW":2q4shw21 said:
Hell yeah, thanks!

peterc52":2q4shw21 said:

The Uber slays

ZEEGLER":2q4shw21 said:

jasonP":2q4shw21 said:

Thanks dude!

You are killing me man!! I just noticed the knobs as well. That does look cool!! I just got a JP-2C and it really brings the heat and very happy with the tone but man but I want to try a Uber. You said you had a twin jet before and didn't really do it for you? I was going to have one ordered with el-34's and see how that sounded instead of the KT-88's.

I still liked the TJ.
But.... I owned it like 4 or so years ago. I know much more now, than I knew then.
So going off memory, it still slays. There’s a little more grind I think in this el34 Uber.
A lot of my buddies don’t really dig the twin jet as much as the reg el34!
I have a jp2c also, it’s a wonderful amp. Very different from the Uber.

I have a jp2c, its one of my fav amps along with the uber and a few others.

I wonder how the Uberschall compares to the Wizard MTL?

MourningEngine":4gilpnri said:

Real different.
The wizard is very open and uncompressed. Stiffer in the feel. HUGE soundscape.
The Uber has a chew in the mids (that I love), the mids have a more vocal character to them, it has a bigger lowend, more evil sounding, more compression. Has a wall of sound thing going on, it punches hard with a boost out front.
Different animals. Both amazing amps.

LunatiBSW":14de35oh said:
MourningEngine":14de35oh said:

Real different.
The wizard is very open and uncompressed. Stiffer in the feel. HUGE soundscape.
The Uber has a chew in the mids (that I love), the mids have a more vocal character to them, it has a bigger lowend, more evil sounding, more compression. Has a wall of sound thing going on, it punches hard with a boost out front.
Different animals. Both amazing amps.

Thanks a lot for your description! :rock:

Back