NAD & NCD

• Thread starter Thread starter angelspade
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, so I did some deep dive research on this thing. I can't say for certain if is was a dealer exclusive option (like Musician's Friend used to do...And Sweetwater currently does}. but I did find out that the head and slant cab were limited to 200 pieces and the bottom straight cam was limited to 50. It was offered new at a street price of $2,350 in late 2005. It was also advertised and marketed under a few different "names" such as: "40th Anniversary Silver Edition", "limited Edition Silver" and "Jubilee Silver Edition". Apparently this run sounded great, and had the dreaded bias drift issue already corrected. In regards to value, it's all over the place. I found one halfstack that was once listed on Reverb at $2,200 on the low end...And uver $5,000 on the high end. I have no I idea what the halfstack it's actually worth, but at $1,800 and a 45 minute drive...I'm happy with the purchase, and feel I got a better than fair deal especially considering the condition.

Yes, this was a full stack and I remember reading they only made 50 bottoms, now you gotta find one of them lol

Back