Neural DSP Nano Cortex?

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
I can’t stand this mushmouth motherfucker for some reason

Assuming it's real...

Hahahahah it's so fucking ugly.

Did not watch the video but did they release the info / specs about the ”nano” i.e. Is that real? I really really like the regular quad cortex. I should capture my amps and then sell them. :D

Did not watch the video but did they release the info / specs about the ”nano” i.e. Is that real? I really really like the regular quad cortex. I should capture my amps and then sell them. :D
Not sure if real, but there are some hints dropped. if it's not expensive, and can run their plugins I may be tempted to buy one

Not sure if real, but there are some hints dropped. if it's not expensive, and can run their plugins I may be tempted to buy one

Nice! The QC sounds and most importantly feels incredible for sure. I’ve not used my tube amps or pedals ever since buying it early this summer. 👍

Reactions: rsm
Nice! The QC sounds and most importantly feels incredible for sure. I’ve not used my tube amps or pedals ever since buying it early this summer. 👍
I have a Helix, and I can run Neural DSP plugins on my computer rig, the Quad Cortex is overkill for what I want; a smaller, cheaper, Quad Cortex that can run their plugins could be worth the price to me

I had a QC and went back to Helix. I’d maybe try a QC again but all I read is how NDSP promises things then takes forever to deliver. That being said I’m happy with my Helix to the point I now have an Axe Fx 3 and FC12 that I’m selling because I love my Helix

I have a Helix, and I can run Neural DSP plugins on my computer rig, the Quad Cortex is overkill for what I want; a smaller, cheaper, Quad Cortex that can run their plugins could be worth the price to me

Sounds like a great unit for Your usage! 👌

Reactions: rsm
I had a QC and went back to Helix. I’d maybe try a QC again but all I read is how NDSP promises things then takes forever to deliver. That being said I’m happy with my Helix to the point I now have an Axe Fx 3 and FC12 that I’m selling because I love my Helix

So many incredible options these days! 👌

It’s an amazing time to be a musician! I don’t miss the days of lugging my 8x10 cab and rack around lol

Was an awesome rig but back breaking!
as I work at home, to my left is a full stack plexi; never leaves the house. I would not want to shlep that around today.

Back