New election fraud data

• Thread starter Thread starter CoolGuitarGear
  • Start date Start date
Well, then, you are so smart and an authority on bullshit, then I guess I'm wrong. If you say it's not, then it's not. I swear you and CUNTZ must be teenage jerkoffs hanging out in your mothers' basements. There's no way adult men can be such cuck idiots.
I once thought that as well. Then I spent enough time around here with those two.

Why don't you guys just admit, you're not this stupid, you fucking know Trump lost fair and square. You just don't like the results.
Keeping this up just proves you're a shithead with complete disregard for democracy, and the american way.
Sorry Buddy, any sane person knows it wasn't legit and anybody who can look me in the face and tell me it was the most "secure" election in history either lies for a living (Ry) or is a sociopath. If this election happened under normal circumstances and normal election practices and the outcome was the same, I wouldn't even be having this conversation. We heard screaming and crying about Russia for four years and that was small potaoes compared to this. Call me a shithead all you want, but your acceptance of the election results to boost your delusion is pretty obvious and you have no fucking clue about american values and the american way, Chump.

We asked for proof that more votes were cast than voters.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, was the reply. That was a yelping run away with tail tucked in,if I've ever seen one. :ROFLMAO:

Why don't you guys just admit, you're not this stupid, you fucking know Trump lost fair and square. You just don't like the results.
Keeping this up just proves you're a shithead with complete disregard for democracy, and the american way.
Either way look at the idiots you have in there now.

Sorry Buddy, any sane person knows it wasn't legit and anybody who can look me in the face and tell me it was the most "secure" election in history either lies for a living (Ry) or is a sociopath. If this election happened under normal circumstances and normal election practices and the outcome was the same, I wouldn't even be having this conversation. We heard screaming and crying about Russia for four years and that was small potaoes compared to this. Call me a shithead all you want, but your acceptance of the election results to boost your delusion is pretty obvious and you have no fucking clue about american values and the american way, Chump.
If you meet an idiot in the morning, you've met an idiot. If you meet idiots all day long, you're the idiot. Also, the Justice Department released a document last week saying what we all knew. Konstantin Kilimnik shared the intelligence that Paul Manafort gave him with Russian Intelligence. Thus there was collusion.

We asked for proof that more votes were cast than voters.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, was the reply. That was a yelping run away with tail tucked in,if I've ever seen one. :ROFLMAO:

If you meet an idiot in the morning, you've met an idiot. If you meet idiots all day long, you're the idiot. Also, the Justice Department released a document last week saying what we all knew. Konstantin Kilimnik shared the intelligence that Paul Manafort gave him with Russian Intelligence. Thus there was collusion.

Attachments

• blah2.jpg
    blah2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 37
I hope nobody expects anything to come out of the AZ audit. I can guarantee everything has been scrubbed clean. 🤷🤔😳

Back