New Eric Clapton Song

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
2.jpg

:hys: at the jab folks blaming the unjabbed for the jab not working. :ROFLMAO:
Of course. The vaccinated need some vindication for being duped on taking something that didn’t work. They hate feeling foolish, so they need to blame something other then themselves. This is what happens when you take shortcuts on testing and push out something. Now, did the pharmaceutical companies know this or did ignoring long term testing no provide this information? It was being pushed as if everyone gets it we get “back to normal.” Normal to me is pre-Covid… meaning the virus doesn’t exist. 🤷. We all know it’s here forever thanks to the Chinese being funded by the US Govt.

The ole MU variant is out Donnie B oh its Vaccine resistant.

Ive got 4 tubes/ syringes worth of paste not the pills. Reason my wife has a horse lol. I swear to god a guy that I know got the covid and fuckn sick. His doctor told him to get it at tractor supply. The syringe worth of paste is for a 1100 pound animal. His doctor told him take according to your weight, it tells in directions per pound. That dude was better/ not sick anymore in 2 days. You dont take the whole tube of paste duh.

What are the long term effects of the Covid vaccine?

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download
Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation Individuals using assistive technology may not be able to fully access the information contained in this file. For assistance, please send an e-mail to: ocod@fda.hhs.gov and include 508 Accommodation and the title of the document in the subject line of your email.

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***
 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia