New Eric Clapton Song

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
Get help for the sake of those around you.
We've tried for months to get you help Donald but you just refuse to do so and continue to sink deeper down the hole of disfunction. We are concerned for you as we genuinely feel you have serious mental issues and that nobody can possiby possess the level of stupidity that you have been blessing us with the last year or so. Of course, we could be wrong..........

Dave, assuming you have kids, do it for them.
Again, you keep using your past experience to project on others. Regret is a mother fucker, huh! :hys:

So lets get back on topic.... please explain why Fauci would say what he said in the video I posted?

So lets get back on topic.... please explain why Fauci would say what he said in the video I posted?

Dave, I'd rather go outside and try to punch my way thru a brick wall than discuss this any further
with someone who has his fingers stuck in his ears and his mind locked down tight.

For anyone who might be reading along, all you need to do is consider than Dr. Anthony Fauci
was appointed the top viral infectious disease doctor in the USA by Ronald Reagan back in 1984.

He's been kept in that position by H.W. Bush 4 yrs, Clinton, 8 yrs, W. Bush 8 yrs, Obama 8 yrs,
Trump 4 yrs, and now Biden.

Try and imagine how many young studs have been vying for that job for the last 4 decades.

Anthony Fauci is an American icon for Christ sake.
You folks dissing on the guy cause the fat orange told you to should be ashamed of yourselves.

Dave, I'd rather go outside and try to punch my way thru a brick wall than discuss this any further
with someone who has his fingers stuck in his ears and his mind locked down tight.

For anyone who might be reading along, all you need to do is consider than Dr. Anthony Fauci
was appointed the top viral infectious disease doctor in the USA by Ronald Reagan back in 1984.

He's been kept in that position by H.W. Bush 4 yrs, Clinton, 8 yrs, W. Bush 8 yrs, Obama 8 yrs,
Trump 4 yrs, and now Biden.

Try and imagine how many young studs have been vying for that job for the last 4 decades.

Anthony Fauci is an American icon for Christ sake.
You folks dissing on the guy cause the fat orange told you to should be ashamed of yourselves.
Deflection, redirection. Donald is a walking liberal failure reflection

Last edited:
Was just thinking, we have a freaking space station that's been orbiting AROUND the planet for
decades now yet there's still folks out there who are certain beyond all doubt that the earth is flat.

Decades of evidence since the initial publication of the famous Apollo 17 photos in 1972.
But these people are convinced it's all a big hoax and we're all fools for believing it.

Flat earth vs Weaponized global pandemic just so pill company owners can get even more rich.

Think I'd be better off trying to work with the flat-earthers!

Attachments

• The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg
    The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 57
Was just thinking, we have a freaking space station that's been orbiting AROUND the planet for
decades now yet there's still folks out there who are certain beyond all doubt that the earth is flat.

Decades of evidence since the initial publication of the famous Apollo 17 photos in 1972.
Yet these people are convinced it's all a big hoax and we're all fools for believing it.

Flat earth vs A weaponized global pandemic just so pill company owners can get even more rich.

Folks, when you know your position is wrong and can't provide any answers, you change the subject.

Donnie B, the RT village idiot, has spoken.

Donald, just because a person has been in the same postion for decades does not make them anywhere near a hero and in fact is an insult to those that have given their lives for the country to call him one. But I wouldn't expect you to understand the concept of honor or dedication to ones country.
The fact that he has held that position for so long has done nothing but make him become a political pawn and recipient of outside influences. Think about it, he is THE highest paid government employee in the country. You don't think he won't do or say anything to remain there?
He is a liar, a fraud and criminally liable for the Covid pandemic and who first appointed him and those that kept him don't mean a fucking thing.
The fact that you keep hoisting this prick up on a pedestal because CNN and your cousin Richard/Rachel Madcow said so just showcases your lack of critical and independant thinking and boosts your stupidity to nuclear levels.

@harddriver
@Findthetone1
@psychodave
@Picasso
@CoolGuitarGear

Ya'll have fun together playing in your sound-proof sandbox.
Scream and yell all you want.

But these people are convinced it's all a big hoax and we're all fools for believing it.

Flat earth vs Weaponized global pandemic just so pill company owners can get even more rich.

Have you been this space station Donnie?

Back