New ESP stuff is on their site.

• Thread starter Thread starter jonny toetags
  • Start date Start date
I've had a couple of old ESP Strats....by far the best Strats I've had, I dont like the necks on Fenders, the ESP's always felt nice....

The first one I had was from the late 70's-early 80's, back when they were still a parts company, and it had ESP stamped into the back of the headstock...Best Strat I ever owned, I know the guy I sold it to still has it, but wont sell it back to me :(

eclipse_II_SW.jpg

I just got one of these. :lol:

The coolest thing I saw on the new website is the Lynch guitar case...

cases.jpg

The one on the right.

did anybody notice that the specs of the JH-200 and the JH-600 are the same :D of course i believe that the 200 is neckthrough, ebony, EMG's and whatnot.... :P

>|<>QBB<
stanbog":e8323 said:
did anybody notice that the specs of the JH-200 and the JH-600 are the same :D of course i believe that the 200 is neckthrough, ebony, EMG's and whatnot.... :P

hahaha....it'll be rosewood and bolt on...

Mega...go check Bmusic for the new Caparisons .... :o

>|<>QBB<
metalpoida":7a6d8 said:
>|<>QBB<

hahaha....it'll be rosewood and bolt on...

Mega...go check Bmusic for the new Caparisons .... :o

I saw the annoucement of the models last night. Are there pics anywhere? I didn't see them yet, but I know Shane is supposed to be getting a CD-R with all the hi-res images sometime today.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":3b5ae said:
>|<>QBB<

I saw the annoucement of the models last night. Are there pics anywhere? I didn't see them yet, but I know Shane is supposed to be getting a CD-R with all the hi-res images sometime today.

:love: :love:

Shane is GOD!

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":b8afe said:
The new Horizon haedstock is very lame.
it still looks better than the old one....just a little bit out of place though.

>|<>QBB<
WarriorOfMetal":d43d9 said:
>|<>QBB<
it still looks better than the old one....just a little bit out of place though.

I wasn't a big fan of the old one, but it fit the guitar way better than this new one. It looks like a PRS headstock.

I guess Dave Mustaine is not down with ESP anymore. They pulled his name from the site. Anyone know who he is going to be with now? Is he going back to Jackson? Or is he off designing amps with EVH? :o

Man, I'm really jonesing for that GL-56 reissue. Lynch said the ESP designers used soy sauce to create the "cig burns" on the headstock.

>|<>QBB<
Slaytallica":3ce6f said:
I guess Dave Mustaine is not down with ESP anymore. They pulled his name from the site. Anyone know who he is going to be with now? Is he going back to Jackson? Or is he off designing amps with EVH? :o

Dean

Pretty neat, was expecting something a bit more radical, but there is some cool stuff there

Back