New Gary Moore Tribute Stratocaster!

• Thread starter Thread starter Atomic Playboy
  • Start date Start date
whatever he was playing on Corridors of Power and Victims of the Future era was his best tone to my ears and I believe they were Charvels.

Shawn Lutz":hdamxba5 said:
whatever he was playing on Corridors of Power and Victims of the Future era was his best tone to my ears and I believe they were Charvels.
I'm pretty sure that's mostly the fiesta red strat that this thread is about.

guitarnerdswe":34kzyv9i said:
Shawn Lutz":34kzyv9i said:

There's no mistaking the single coil tones on those records. Definitely Strats and sometimes his Greeny Les Paul.

skoora":3gsjv6dg said:
guitarnerdswe":3gsjv6dg said:
Shawn Lutz":3gsjv6dg said:

There's no mistaking the single coil tones on those records. Definitely Strats and sometimes his Greeny Les Paul.

Yes....those 2 albums was the Strat above into a Marshall Superbass.....There really is a strong single coil vibe if you listen back. Its just a HUGE single coil/strat sound! :rock:

gtrwun":10qav4cd said:
skoora":10qav4cd said:
guitarnerdswe":10qav4cd said:
Shawn Lutz":10qav4cd said:

Yes....those 2 albums was the Strat above into a Marshall Superbass.....There really is a strong single coil vibe if you listen back. Its just a HUGE single coil/strat sound! :rock:

Here is doing some of stuff off Corridors and Victims with what I believe is a Les Paul Jr. He was gonna sound badass no matter what guitar he was playing

he is playing a soldano in that vid, sounds great with that strat!!

mooncobra":c1aa7d4e said:
he is playing a soldano in that vid, sounds great with that strat!!

That vid is from 1982 or 83 , didn't think the Solano was around yet

One of my all time favorites . Gary Moore's inspirational playing is the perfect blend of blues and rock . Check out his rendition of Jimi's Red House at the 50th strat anniversary .

Back