New Kiesel Amps

Metlupass2

Surprised I have not seen this posted yet.

Screenshot_20240520-231035.png

Curious to see what they come out with. My first tube amp was an X60B, which I think I got in 90 or 91. Great clean, but never really bonded with the overdrive channel. Had a v3 a decade ago or so, and it was pretty meh. I never had much interest in their other offerings, except maybe the Quad X-AMP.

Carvin Audio these days just seems to be rehashing old ideas. I have higher hopes in Kiesel coming out with something people actually want.

I've been getting the notifications about the announcement today for the last few days from McRocklin because I have the PolyChrome DSP McRocklin Suite which also happens to be my favorite guitar plugin.

Now if they found a way to put the McRocklin Suite in hardware and into a powered FRFR amp, I will probably buy it.

You know, because Carvin amps were sooooo great.
You mean the mighty Legacy that was often dubbed the “poor man’s Ecstacy”? 🤣🤣 I for the life of me can’t grasp how that amp ever got that badge of honor. It couldn’t even sniff Bogner’s fart he ripped an hour ago.

With that said, I can’t deny I’m interested in this. Let’s see what they bring to the table.

You mean the mighty Legacy that was often dubbed the “poor man’s Ecstacy”? 🤣🤣 I for the life of me can’t grasp how that amp ever got that badge of honor. It couldn’t even sniff Bogner’s fart he ripped an hour ago.

With that said, I can’t deny I’m interested in this. Let’s see what they bring to the table.

Right?

I had a Legacy and couldn't ditch it quickly enough. Dark, loose, flubby. And that association with the Bogner Ecstasy made me very reluctant to bother trying an Ecstasy since they obviously can't be good if they are anyway similar to a Legacy.

The legacy was a super dry piece meat disguised as filet minion

I have always wanted to try an x100b since back in the day. I have heard some modded ones that sound great. I am curious about what they are releasing. Never know….might be killer. Honestly past behavior is indicative of future behavior so….not any holy grail amps with a carvin badge. I know the old carvin board was vicious if you were not a fanboi…lol…

Back