New Mick Mars..

• Thread starter Thread starter Bloodrock
  • Start date Start date
I don’t dig the chorus but at least it’s not a fucking wall of auto tuned voices and harmonies made in Melodyne.

I didn’t know Luzier was playing drums on this, that’s worth the price of admission alone for me.

Let’s all be honest. If that nothing burger main “riff” and poppy ass chorus didn’t have Mars name attached to it, NOBODY would even know this existed, much less comment on it or remotely enjoy it.

Let’s all be honest. If that nothing burger main “riff” and poppy ass chorus didn’t have Mars name attached to it, NOBODY would even know this existed, much less comment on it or remotely enjoy it.

I agree, if this was posted as a new band we would be bashing it and talking about how everything new sucks.

I just listened to the MM inter on Eddie trunk.. a close personal friend of mine. :D MM sounded like he was super stoned or something, because it was hard for him to get his thoughts across with lots of sighs and pauses.. I couldn't get thru the whole thing.. :aww:

I have listened to the song a few times now and I like the chorus and the heavy riff that comes afterwards.

The vocals sound good throughout the song and fit this style of music.

MM solo was fine but pretty short.

Most likely due to the style of the song where they keep the solos pretty short to keep the song a little more than 3 minutes.

I wouldn't purchase the music myself but I'm glad MM is still putting his music and influence out there.

I disagree .. I am constantly looking for new stuff and if I heard this blind it would peak my interest ... heavy guitar tone, good solid singer who doesn't sound like a "frontiers" singer, good lyrics .. I would certainly be diggin for more by who ever it was

I disagree .. I am constantly looking for new stuff and if I heard this blind it would peak my interest ... heavy guitar tone, good solid singer who doesn't sound like a "frontiers" singer, good lyrics .. I would certainly be diggin for more by who ever it was

Clearly you're in the wrong place, rig-talk is for guys that shit on anything by post-early 90s artists (the only reason I didn't limit it to 80s is the Cantrell fixation a few guys have) lol

Unfortunately it will still have Vince Neil singing, and there is no saving that portion of it.

morgan freeman hes right you know moving text.gif

Back