NGD: Blackmachine B2 Flamed Koa Top/Brazillian Fretboard (56

Nolly":8xyr47rl said:
Ah dude, still glad it made it out to you without any adverse effects :)

Having got to look after this guitar for an evening I can vouch for the fact that it is just unbelievable.

sebby: the body is 40yr old mahogany.

Ah must sound massive :thumbsup:

sebby123":us5vle3g said:
Ah must sound massive :thumbsup:

Yeah, it sounds unlike anything else. The tone is both as bright as it can be without being uncomfortable, and as full an deep as it can be without getting flubby... so perfectly voiced..

i wonder if they could recess the bridge a bit?

do the machine screws that hold on the back plate ever catch on your clothes?

dare we ask a price?

Beautiful new axe you got there! Damn, I need to own one someday. I love the headstock; reminds me of the Parker headstock, which I always liked. :thumbsup: Nice score!

Jack: yeah thats about the wait time last i heard, but if im not mistaken the b2's start around 2400, though obviously hardware upgrades and exotic woods will incur an upcharge especially considering that Doug is VERY picky about the caliber of woods he uses on his guitars!

fuzzy: a lot of people have been commenting on the backplate, but honestly i have been using my b6 rather energetically live and it has never even crossed my mind as an issue or caught on my clothes or whatever! I just think its awesome that the only place it tells you what kind of guitar it is is on the back on a metal plate, though they are instantly recognizable because of the headstock (which i love to death!)

Sebby: i think my latest discovery is that it makes the amp sound like there is a boost on it because of the sheer direct attack and brightness the guitar has. I normally put a tubescreamer as a boost in front of every amp i use, but if and when i do a video with this guitar, i will most likely not use one just to demonstrate this point!

WOW!! I first heard of this company here on rig-talk and thankfully I did. I think in the new year after my Wizard purchase I might get one of these. Does anyone know if Blackmachine will be at NAMM?

Back