NGD : Edwards LP Custom!

• Thread starter Thread starter napalmdeath
  • Start date Start date
napalmdeath
napalmdeath
It's flawless, and the neck is beefy, indeed. Definitely closer to my 50's LP Standard than a 60's Slim Taper. Nice as hell! Ridiculously built, fit/finish spot-on. Nice low action out of the box. It just needs a minor truss rod tweak, its a shade too straight. Very minor. Now I have to wait to get off work!! 🤬

20230227_105829.jpg

Classic, I always liked the non-aged pure white and gold custom combination. Congratulations and HNGD!

Nice! I got my non-pickguard, uncovered pickup version on friday.

The neck certainly is large! I was sort of surprised how small the frets are, but its not a problem, just different from my other guitars

Nice! I got my non-pickguard, uncovered pickup version on friday.

The neck certainly is large! I was sort of surprised how small the frets are, but its not a problem, just different from my other guitars

Yes, this one's definitely more 50's neck. Slightly more D. Way more beef than the last one I had. That one, I didn't like at all! This one is VERY close to my LP Standard.

It's flawless, and the neck is beefy, indeed. Definitely closer to my 50's LP Standard than a 60's Slim Taper. Nice as hell! Ridiculously built, fit/finish spot-on. Nice low action out of the box. It just needs a minor truss rod tweak, its a shade too straight. Very minor. Now I have to wait to get off work!! 🤬

View attachment 168076
Congrats bro. That’s a beauty for sure!

I thought this was a New Amp Day :lol:

Congrats nonetheless.

Wow! Classy.
Had a Jimmy Page relic many moons ago that was great.
If I wanted an LP today I'd buy another Edwards in a heartbeat.

CONGRATS!

God damn that is sweet, congrats! I actually prefer medium height frets compared to jumbo. Any idea where to track down detailed specs on Edwards?

Your post made it sound like the neck thickness and fret size were a surprise, and I can't seem to find info about these specs online. I'll try reaching out to some retailers. Cheers!

Definitely needs some nut work.. They just cut starter grooves. D, G, and B strings all binding. Even after a couple swipes of sandpaper. Definitely not cut well, or correctly, for that matter...

Is it not holding tune, or what? I tuned mine up friday when it arrived and have barely had to touch a thing since, only when adjusting the action.

Back