NGD : Edwards LP Custom!

• Thread starter Thread starter napalmdeath
  • Start date Start date
Is it not holding tune, or what? I tuned mine up friday when it arrived and have barely had to touch a thing since, only when adjusting the action.

It's sorted out, just needed some TLC with a few more swipes of sandpaper. It feels very much like my LP Standard Goldtop. The lead tones are insane with the JB.

Now I'm convinced to put the SH-5 I have into the Standard!

Nice score 🤘

I have an Edwards Sykes model and it's a great playing guitar. Not sure what my problem is, but I don't gravitate towards it like I used to. Might be time for a pickup swap.

Nice score 🤘

I have an Edwards Sykes model and it's a great playing guitar. Not sure what my problem is, but I don't gravitate towards it like I used to. Might be time for a pickup swap.
I had one of those. It was a turd that I had to return. Previous owner failed to disclose the truss rod was non-functional, neck was like the Swiss alps. I DID NOT care for the Distortions in it at all.. That guitar sounded like the tone knob was on zero. No clarity at all. But, that guitar had a number of issues the seller lied about.

I had one of those. It was a turd that I had to return. Previous owner failed to disclose the truss rod was non-functional, neck was like the Swiss alps. I DID NOT care for the Distortions in it at all.. That guitar sounded like the tone knob was on zero. No clarity at all. But, that guitar had a number of issues the seller lied about.
Thankfully mine is not a slab of firewood. Bought it years ago from Laura, sold it back to her, and then bought it back ...again.

Damn that's a beauty. Between yours and a couple I've seen on other forums I'm gassing pretty bad for one.

Huge congrats!! Glad you got the nut sorted out.

Goddamnit stop fucking buying these until I can get my hands on 2-3 more!!!! :ROFLMAO:

That’s like fucking 6 I’ve seen bought since I bought mine a month and a half ago, I shouldn’t have said a fucking word!!! I never even saw a picture of one until I found them on Reverb and now every other day someone is buying one. :LOL:

Goddamnit stop fucking buying these until I can get my hands on 2-3 more!!!! :ROFLMAO:

That’s like fucking 6 I’ve seen bought since I bought mine a month and a half ago, I shouldn’t have said a fucking word!!! I never even saw a picture of one until I found them on Reverb and now every other day someone is buying one. :LOL:

Like this? haha

Back