NGD - Jackson KV Stuff

• Thread starter Thread starter grimmchaos
  • Start date Start date
I see the trans blk KV2...never could find a KV1 like that! Can confirm of one, never seen another.

Last edited:
I see the trans blk KV2...never could find a KV1 like that! Can confirm of one, never seen another.
I prefer the tuneomatic or the fixed kahler's on the Grover Jackson's.... or a top mount floyd. But I've figured out how to play relatively well on that one with a recessed floyd. I just think that finish looks way better with black hardware instead of the stock chrome stuff.

Hell yeah. I've just recently purchased a concept series Rhoads and it has SS frets and Luminlay side dots. It was made in Korea and damn near perfect. I don't really know how they could have improved on it(although I would have chosen a different pickup instead of an EMG).

Side question. Did you put the order in to the custom shop or bought one at a store after it was ordered?

Surprisingly... 19 months? Not sure how that happened but I won't complain. It wasn't the 3 years I was expecting.... though it's not a masterbuilt.
Same thing happened to me. When it was ready, i was surprised and broke. Sold some shit real quick and paid the balance and havent looked back. Congrats, bud. I love king Vs. mine is a rhoads, but i have had both and cant pick a favorite

This showed up Friday... they knocked this build out of the part. KV2 string through with stainless frets and matching headstock. Light, lively, and sounds fantastic. What's the over/under on me smashing the wings into something and taking the finish off??

IMG-5400.jpg

IMG-5397.jpg

IMG-5398.jpg

Looks good broheem👍🏻

Back