NGD - My wife rocks!

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
The only way my wife would be mad about this situation is if I wouldn't take her for a ride and let her drive me around in it now and again. Heck I like to watch her drive anyways and taught her how to drive a stick. Sweet ride rsm.
She wasn't interested in music gear, bikes, cars, etc., so I had no reason to consult her on those purchases. Even my daily driver cars, I'd just go buy them. I'd go with her to buy her new cars because she didn't know much about cars and didn't like to negotiate/haggle.

We shared the common living expenses, but had our own money / separate accounts and credit cards, to buy what we wanted.

Congrats Johnny! Is that top dished out as heavily as it appears in the pics? Loving that curvy top, the finish, and that ebony board. Enjoy it in good health brother! Blessings! ☦️

Hey bro! Yeah it's carved deep. I love everything about this guitar except for the hum coming from the single coil pickups, which is a drag because they sound very good! I'll replace those 2 pickups with something from the DiMarzio HS series pickups because I really like those. I've got 2 HS-3's in my Kramer and I love them. Blessings right back atcha!

so, are you getting this guitar? did you buy it?

Yes, I wrote my post after the guitar arrived. It's amazing. It's like they knew what I wanted and custom made this guitar for me.

This guitar has been adopted and is now in its forever home.:)

Back