No Longer Available 1983 Marshall 2203

• Thread starter Thread starter Bxlxaxkxe
  • Start date Start date
B
Bxlxaxkxe
Amp ho
I’ve never seen a cleaner one in my life. Bought this from the original owner who used to work at a music store and bought it before hit the sales floor.

All original and stock, save for EL34 conversion. Should probably be in a museum somewhere. I have quite a few 800s and want to add something different. Trade value 3000.

I’m open to trade ideas and I like all sorts of stuff.

Trade Interests:
Plexi of some sort - 50 or 100
Marshalls in general
High Gain Amps in general
Gibsons - SG? LP?

Try me- I don’t mind random ideas.

View attachment DSC07279.jpeg

Do you want a Marshall Vintage Modern 2466 with 425A cabinet and a Pelham Blue SG? 😁

Last edited:
Incredible. Drop a ‘green’ pedal in front, dime the gain and the tone stack, and you‘ve got ‘the’ sound that every amp modde and boutique builder has been chasing for the last 40 years.

Last edited:
Incredible. Drop a ‘green’ pedal in front, dime the gain and the tone stack, and you‘ve got ‘the’ sound that every amp modded and boutique builder has been chasing for the last 40 years.

I agree except you can also drop a yellow pedal in front of it! ( SD-1 )

Which pelham blue SG do you have?
2019 Standard with a small pickguard.
IMG_0083.jpeg

He wouldn’t mod that museum piece! 🤣
I owned a mint 1978 absolutely perfect 2204 fawn headshell Marshall. I bought it with the intention of modding and after a recap I ended up selling it for what I had in it. Absolute museum piece quality and I couldn’t make myself cheese wiz the chassis and gut it to mod. That’s when I came across my 74 donor that blew a filter cap and had already been modded back in the 80’s albeit poorly.

I agree except you can also drop a yellow pedal in front of it! ( SD-1 )
I just realized I can get an almost identical sound , or close enough not to matter with my green one. Try it!

How about a twofer?

Two for one...my VHT SigX & Runt 20 combo (w/StudioSlips double padded clamshell bag) for your Marshmellow.

Back