Wordle 688 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

@Aynirar27

I'm at 57 in a row. 61 is my best.
Tension actually starts to creep in at this point. :ROFLMAO:

I really need to set up an account or whatever. I usually play on my phone but often play at my desk computer so my streaks are broken up between the 2

Wordle 688 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I really need to set up an account or whatever. I usually play on my phone but often play at my desk computer so my streaks are broken up between the 2

Wordle 688 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think I auto pay $9.99 a month for a NYT account.
Considering I do everything except the large crossword every day it's worth it.

I actually like both Spelling Bee and Letter Box a lot better than Wordle.
They allow for more creative thinking rather than just mostly deductive.

Untitled.png

I think I auto pay $9.99 a month for NYT account.
Considering I do everything except the large crossword every day it's worth it.

I actually like both Spelling Bee and Letter Box a lot better than Wordle.
They allow for more creative thinking rather than just mostly deductive.

View attachment 203122

my wife and I played the spelling bee one a couple times and enjoyed it.
All the fancy weekenders in my neighborhood read The Times, maybe it's time I try and fit in

my wife and I played the spelling bee one a couple times and enjoyed it.
All the fancy weekenders in my neighborhood read The Times, maybe it's time I try and fit in

Spelling Bee is a hoot.

Sometimes it takes 25-30 words to reach GREAT, other times it can be less than a dozen.
I find doing it in stabs throughout the day is best.
Walk away for a while - come back - and an obvious word is staring right at you.

Letter Box gives you a target for each day's puzzle - solve in 4, 5, or 6 words.
My goal is always a birdie. (y)

Spelling Bee is a hoot.

Sometimes it takes 25-30 words to reach GREAT, other times it can be less than a dozen.
I find doing in stabs throughout the is best.
Walk away for a while - come back - and an obvious word is staring right at you.

Letter Box gives you a target for each day's puzzle - solve in 4, 5, or 6 words.
My goal is always a birdie. (y)
Nice, I will check those out. Wordle is fun, but I think luck plays a part as well. Getting it in 3 takes some good luck, 4 or 5 can come down to some strategy but still a little luck and 6 is just a little unlucky.

6 is just a little unlucky.

And sometimes it's sadistic torture.
I've been on a pretty good streak and come down to my final guess with something like this:

___ O U S E

And you still have D, H, L, and M left. :mad:

And sometimes it's sadistic torture.
I've been on a pretty good streak and come down to my final guess with something like this:

___ O U S E

And you still have D, H, L, and M left. :mad:
The other day I got zero letters on the first guess so I threw guano out there as a second and it was pretty helpful lol

The other day I got zero letters on the first guess so I threw guano out there as a second and it was pretty helpful lol

My BIL has a strategy that if he nails a green letter early on he ignores it for a couple guesses
and just eliminates as many prime letters as possible. By his 4th guess he's got the green in the bank
and everything else narrowed down.

I'm afraid to try it for fear of breaking my streak. 😨

My BIL has a strategy that if he nails a green letter early on he ignores it for a couple guesses
and just eliminates as many prime letters as possible. By his 4th guess he's got the green in the bank
and everything else narrowed down.

I'm afraid to try it for fear of breaking my streak. 😨
I still start every game with farts lol. Then I try a word with vowels other than A

Back