Official WORDLE Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Coincidence indeed.

Got my eye on you mate. I mean, c'mon.
Uh, what? Why don't you come out and say what you want to and stop pretending like you know something that I don't. Not a very friendly or welcoming bunch here.

giphy.gif

Uh, what? Why don't you come out and say what you want to and stop pretending like you know something that I don't. Not a very friendly or welcoming bunch here.
I'm not pretending at all mate; I thought I was quite-upfront.

The coincidence is suspicious IMHO so I let you know. Act like Donnie and you're gone.

I'm not pretending at all mate; I thought I was quite-upfront.

The coincidence is suspicious IMHO so I let you know. Act like Donnie and you're gone.
I have no idea what you are talking about, ever consider that you might be wrong? I have never created an account here before, I did so to message someone who has a guitar I am interested in. I tried to message you so we could have a private conversation, but I don't think that's possible because of my low post count. You are a moderator, don't you have access to people email addresses they use to create accounts? I have read the rules here and I have not done anything wrong.

You're correct; you need 50 posts.
I have no idea what you are talking about, ever consider that you might be wrong? I have never created an account here before...
Of course I "considered" that mate. I didn't say I was right, only that the coincidence is "suspicious" so I gave you a heads-up.

Not a very friendly or welcoming bunch here.
I did welcome you 3 days ago, something you still haven't acknowledged:

All I see is a question mark, too bad. I love the Mad Max movies, the new one was awesome.
"URL signature expired" apparently.

Sorry but I can't remember what the pic showed or said. :dunno:

Welcome to the forum mate. :thumbsup:

You're correct; you need 50 posts.

Of course I "considered" that mate. I didn't say I was right, only that the coincidence is "suspicious" so I gave you a heads-up.

I did welcome you 3 days ago, something you still haven't acknowledged:

"URL signature expired" apparently.

Sorry but I can't remember what the pic showed or said. :dunno:

Welcome to the forum mate. :thumbsup:
I'm still trying to figure out how to use all the features here, as I am not the best with computers. I did not intentionally ignore you. Thank you for the welcome.

Good on ya mate; appreciate that. :thumbsup:

Hopefully you understand that I have to be "vigilant" regarding a "repeat offender" who keeps rejoining after being bant. :dunno:

Good on ya mate; appreciate that. :thumbsup:

Hopefully you understand that I have to be "vigilant" regarding a "repeat offender" who keeps rejoining after being bant. :dunno:
I get it, but I don't like the accusations, take the time to get to know me, and I will do you the same.

There was no accusation.

All I did was point out the fact that you share this statistically-improbable interest with him. Look at how many members have said they play... in 5 months.

Wouldn't you be "alerted" were you in my position and rather know than not know?

Oh, and this "... take the time to get to know me..." idea, whilst noble...

Put yourself in my shoes. Peeps are joining every day. It will be what it will be.

Back