Old Charvel/Jackson fans check in

• Thread starter Thread starter yngzaklynch
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Marshall Freak":00bd0 said:

I don't think they did on the PC-1. I've got a PC-1 with a Strat head and the neck is thicker than any Strat I've ever played.

The first ones had thinner necks and for some reason they got real thick, maybe Phil wanted that :confused:

Megadeth7684":f6362 said:
Every one of the guitars on that page looks ugly as hell to me.

At least they have the excuse of being decades old. What's the caparison excuse for clock inlays and elf shoe headstocks?

Heck, what's more metal - a spiderweb, bullseye, clock, elf shoe, or a sponge paint job that looks like it was done at a grade school craft night?

Pete

stratotone":a74b5 said:

At least they have the excuse of being decades old. What's the caparison excuse for clock inlays and elf shoe headstocks?

Heck, what's more metal - a spiderweb, bullseye, clock, elf shoe, or a sponge paint job that looks like it was done at a grade school craft night?

Pete

The most metal guitar would incorporate a spiderweb, bullseye, clock, elf shoe and a sponge paint job that looks like it was done at a grade school craft night. Now that would be metal!

Steve

sah5150":203de said:

The most metal guitar would incorporate a spiderweb, bullseye, clock, elf shoe and a sponge paint job that looks like it was done at a grade school craft night. Now that would be metal!

Steve

DNA Jem, real blood used in the reds...now THAT is metal!

Those prices are rediculous. Guess they are just going with the trends that all other makers seem to be following these days. Its getting to be sad.

Back