One of our own(Splatter) is fighting COVID 19 UPDATE 9/15/20

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Lots of mojo your way, brother. Praying everything turns out well.

I have not.... I was hoping he would check in with us when he got out of the ICU. I don't know how to contact him besides RT.

His situation was very serious and the odds were against him. A friend of mine's uncle was on a ventilator for almost two months and he survived but he has scarred lungs now.

Does anyone know him personally here? I know he was married and had children but I doubt his wife and kids would check in here.

It's a very sad situation, I will continue to pray for him and stay positive.

Thanks for sending this to the top of the threads as any positive thoughts and prayers are definitely needed.

Just saw this. Sending positive vibes in hope he's still fighting, or recovering.

Man, I hope he is ok. I know his name is Tim but that is about it. We were exchanging a few messages about Charvel DeMartini guitars about a year and a half ago. It would be great if someone here on the forum knows him thru buying or selling and has a way to at least check on him.

Been away from the forums for a while and just seeing this.
Prayers for Splatter and all the best for a full recovery!

His name is Tim fwiw.

romanianreaper":1603shqd said:
Man, I hope he is ok. I know his name is Tim but that is about it. We were exchanging a few messages about Charvel DeMartini guitars about a year and a half ago. It would be great if someone here on the forum knows him thru buying or selling and has a way to at least check on him.
I bought an amp from him not that long ago and we are local so we met for the exchange. I sent him a text back on 8/21 asking how he was doing and said there was a lot of love and prayers coming his way from Rig-Talk but no response. I'll ping again.

SpiderWars":2byr8bf7 said:
romanianreaper":2byr8bf7 said:
I bought an amp from him not that long ago and we are local so we met for the exchange. I sent him a text back on 8/21 asking how he was doing and said there was a lot of love and prayers coming his way from Rig-Talk but no response. I'll ping again.

Thanks man!! Yeah, even if we can just make sure he is ok somehow. Keeping him in my prayers that he'll get thru this ok. Hang in there Splatter! :rock:

I hope he is ok... a very high percentage of those on vents don't make it. Prayers sent

SpiderWars":3l7ycut5 said:
romanianreaper":3l7ycut5 said:

That would be great, I pray it will be good news..... I imagine his family probably has his phone since he was hospitalized almost a month ago.

Don't know if he'll get it but I sent an email to him, hoping he can maybe see it or his family can. I just told him that we are all keeping him in our prayers and to keep fighting. Hopefully he is doing ok and just not able to check his phone and computer.

JackBootedThug":3jhrym1m said:
anyone heard anything?

Nothing on my end. I sent that email hoping his family would see it. I'm trying to remember when he went in to the hospital.

romanianreaper":3gww2fc5 said:
I'm trying to remember when he went in to the hospital.
He went into ICU 4 weeks ago; we know that much at least.

Back