OT: Just Got Denied for Health Insurance...

• Thread starter Thread starter StevieRaveOn
  • Start date Start date
S
StevieRaveOn
So, they won't even post a sign saying "No Fatties", they have to go with HWP...

Political Correctness, gotta love people that don't have the balls to say something straight up.

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":e9508 said:
So, they won't even post a sign saying "No Fatties", they have to go with HWP...

Political Correctness, gotta love people that don't have the balls to say something straight up.

Health insurance is the biggest/most crooked shit ever. And not having it sucks too. Case in point....I was fuckin dying on Thursday of influenza. Puking in the ER. I registered, said I didn't have insurance. I waited 5 hours before I finally left! I told them, I am leaving. But had to sign a form if I died they weren't liable. Well....they weren't concerned about that when I was violently hurling in the waiting room. Fuck the Healthcare industry. It sucks.

It really does help that I probably won't be able to wait out the coverage wait or whatever it is because I've got some wicked wisdom teeth coming in.

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":31809 said:

HWP?

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":e3d49 said:

Height Weight Proportional... it's the ball-less way of saying "No Fatties". If you look it up online, it's referenced as being in a lot of personal adds and stuff.

So, I decided last night to start growing taller and smoking crack... I'll post on how it turns out. :D

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":9a961 said:
>|<>QBB<

Height Weight Proportional... it's the ball-less way of saying "No Fatties". If you look it up online, it's referenced as being in a lot of personal adds and stuff.

So HWP is good, or bad? In other words, if you're HWP you're not a fattie, or you are a fattie?

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":47215 said:
So, I decided last night to start growing taller and smoking crack... I'll post on how it turns out. :D

Dude, when you're in So Cal for NAMM the boyz and I can probably get you another 3"-4" of height with simple tug and pull stretching routines. Just be forewarned, it's gonna hurt!

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":d6077 said:
>|<>QBB<

So HWP is good, or bad? In other words, if you're HWP you're not a fattie, or you are a fattie?

If you're HWP, you look normal, if you're not HWP you're a fatty. Now, I think it could technically mean under-weight too, but I believe they didn't worry about that end, it's just an upper limit number.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":e6446 said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude, when you're in So Cal for NAMM the boyz and I can probably get you another 3"-4" of height with simple tug and pull stretching routines. Just be forewarned, it's gonna hurt!

I can only imagine this stuff... "Ok now, Kage tug the shit out of him.... 1... 2... 3... SON-OF-A-B********!!!!!!""

:D

pic8.jpg

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":b45b3 said:
>|<>QBB<

I can only imagine this stuff... "Ok now, Kage tug the shit out of him.... 1... 2... 3... SON-OF-A-B********!!!!!!""

Actually, I think you have a pretty good imagination. This is how I see it unfolding too.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":44882 said:
>|<>QBB<

Actually, I think you have a pretty good imagination. This is how I see it unfolding too.

That, or hanging me inverted by my feet and strapping weights to my chest.... I'm giving myself ideas here. :)

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":232b4 said:
>|<>QBB<

That, or hanging me inverted by my feet and strapping weights to my chest.... I'm giving myself ideas here. :)

That wouldn't be any fun though. Now, if perhaps Kage grabs one foot and I grab the other, then we dangle you over the second floor railing at the hotel, now that could work.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":fe753 said:
>|<>QBB<

That wouldn't be any fun though. Now, if perhaps Kage grabs one foot and I grab the other, then we dangle you over the second floor railing at the hotel, now that could work.

All depends on how much I've had to drink... I might ASK ya to dangle me over the balcony then. :D

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":92917 said:
>|<>QBB<

All depends on how much I've had to drink... I might ASK ya to dangle me over the balcony then. :D

Right on, I think we have a plan. I'll bring a bottle...

Sorry to hear that man. I think the U.S. healthcare system is broken beyond repair. It's ironic that our "free-market" system means we pay three times as much as even the suckiest socialized country, and with 48 million un-insured Americans after the fact. Canada's system may have its own problems, but it looks a helluva lot better than ours right now.

Luckily, it seems Illinois and Massachusets are at least trying to do something about it. Maybe they'll spark something in the rest of this back-asswards country :D

That said, if you want the best healthcare in the U.S., go become a teacher. When I was under my mom's W.E.A. insurance, that shit ROCKED. $100 deductible for the year, free prescription drugs.

I had the same problem recently. I stopped breathing (complication from my surgery) and had to go to the ER, and I waited for like 2 and a half hours, gasping for air to get some help! Fucking bullshit!

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":45bb6 said:
ahahaha now THATS funny. Somehow I cant picture you as a freakin' cracky. :lol:

In all seriousness though, that sucks not being able to get insurance. They dont offer it through your job eh? :x

Back