OT: Oh Oh Zepmans Russian Poontang tour starts HERE in the US WTF???

:|::QBB:
OUTLAW1969":de07a said:
LOL, It is all fun and games until she actually rings the doorbell.

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-297.htm
DUDE that is fuckin hilarious, IF she gets her VISA approved I will get her at the airport and if she looks like that pic of yours I am taking her to Mitchshafts house :D
Right now I am having a blast with a Persian chick(24), I never thought I could get along so well with a middle eastern chick but she is VERY cool and hotter then hell...............John :thumbsup:

http://www.russian-brides.co.nz/scammers.html

:D

defpearlpilot":3d6d4 said:
Yo Johnny,

I hear you on the Russian chicks. There is a hot one with absolutely perfect tits and a beautiful face at the Indian place where I eat lunch. And I know she likes the Polish sausage. If I were single, I'd show her was Glugma was all about.

:lol: Hey Andrew, Missed ya at NAMM this year you gonna make it out next year and IF you need a pass Im there Bro..........John

zepman":66390 said:

:lol: Hey Andrew, Missed ya at NAMM this year you gonna make it out next year and IF you need a pass Im there Bro..........John

Yeah, I wasn't able to score a pass but I'd love to go out there again. It would be awesome to hang with you again!!

zepman":0bc9a said:

These girls are looking for the same things we want, a better life and to be treated with respect. Something that is rare in their homeland....................

And a free ride.

Good luck to you my man, i hope it all works out for you but this is a common thing. A buddy mine met a girl from the Ukraine and she came over here. After a month she cut him off, and then continued to spend his money and live off of him for about 6 months. Then she went back home to her boyfriend.

You want a good laugh? Tell them that should things progress to marriage that theyll have to sign an Iron Clad Pre Nup that will leave them with NOTHING and that theyll NEVER have access to your funds... Then ask them how they feel about that..

Good stuff indeed!!!

Kung-Fool":18308 said:

And a free ride.

Good luck to you my man, i hope it all works out for you but this is a common thing. A buddy mine met a girl from the Ukraine and she came over here. After a month she cut him off, and then continued to spend his money and live off of him for about 6 months. Then she went back home to her boyfriend.

What kind of a dude would give her his checkbook? LMAO he deserved what he got :thumbsup:
If any woman lives in my house for more than a week she WILL work and pay her share. I dont give a fuck where she is from NO FREE RIDES at ZEP's :thumbsup:

STEEL KAGE":d1ffc said:
You want a good laugh? Tell them that should things progress to marriage that theyll have to sign an Iron Clad Pre Nup that will leave them with NOTHING and that theyll NEVER have access to your funds... Then ask them how they feel about that..

Good stuff indeed!!!

You want a good laugh DONT GET MARRIED or the laughing will stop :thumbsup:

Enjoy the ride, bro. Yeah, the girl is hot but she is coming to SoCal...the land of plenty. Use her and send her on her way. Give her a new USA name: Ivana Suckalotacock.

badger71":276ff said:
Enjoy the ride, bro. Yeah, the girl is hot but she is coming to SoCal...the land of plenty. Use her and send her on her way. Give her a new USA name: Ivana Suckalotacock.

I like it Ivana it is.............. :thumbsup: And SoCal IS the land of plenty NO DOUBT.........John :D

Back