Our buddy was just indicted

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Remember that when you're eating crickets for breakfast
So not actually attempting to argue. No attempt at squaring the circle of how an organisation can be committed to free market economics and its complete opposite, communism? No? Just daft assertions? Go on, mention climate change. I've got a bingo card here and I could win a tenner .

I’m Dummy B now. SHHHHHHHHH! L…a, don’t call me BeerAndPizza yet!

cb7b1bbd-ca1c-4a19-86ff-0390b5f5f2ef-jpeg.179821

Using Biden as a go to example of incompetence isn’t as great a comeback as you think. No one doesn’t think he’s too old. I don’t know anyone who would have picked Biden as their first choice candidate. People just hate Trump that much.
Who the fuck is talking about incompetence, Doc? That's a whole OTHER conversation. We're talking about ZOMBIES.
Careful, you're starting to trip over your own dick of smugness.

This is what I’ve been saying all along. And here you all are, still posting clown pics and emojis. Still calling people “pedo”. Still relying on hostile gay rape scenarios as final arguments. You see that, right?
giphy.gif

So not actually attempting to argue. No attempt at squaring the circle of how an organisation can be committed to free market economics and its complete opposite, communism? No? Just daft assertions? Go on, mention climate change. I've got a bingo card here and I could win a tenner .
You will own nothing and be happy

Name one thing the WEF has done to benefit the USA. I'll wait.
Who said I was a fan of the WEF? I'm not. I was just pointing out the absurdity of how an organisation that's committed to free market economics, you know the economic policies of Reagan, Thatcher and Trump, can also be committed to its diametric opposite, which is communism. Now, if you want to talk about how free market economics has fuck over ordinary people, I'm listening.

No attempt to name ONE thing the WEF has done that benefits the USA? Still waiting.

I have a feeling in 2025. There’s gonna be all kinds of Democrat mug shots. You guys opened up a can of worms.

You fucks tried getting Hillary behind bars for 12 fucking years.
Hard to do when you got no evidence of crimes.

TONS of evidence with Trump.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

:hys:

Back