Out for Delivery: Fortin Jumbo Jet

• Thread starter Thread starter Jay Strange
  • Start date Start date
DiezelMonster":sj0yvdgp said:
Mike

That looks so rad! I'd love to hear it! Not to gush, but jesus fuckin christ I love my amp! hahaha I just got done playing it for about 5 hours and I just can't get enough of it! so thanks again my friend!

Hey Chris,
Glad you are digging your Meathead. I finished Carl Roa's Meathead. He's got it but hasn't unpacked it yet, poor bastard is so busy bring home the bacon. So there is another green eggs and Meathead..................
IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

glpg80":sj0yvdgp said:
Mike, i dont know how you do this with a family and a full time job, but that is nothing but a work of art. congrats to you both - thats awsome! :rawk:

Thanks man, I wish I had this much energy when I was in my 20's :lol: :LOL:

Cheers,
Mike

Seems as though we've got ourselves a serious GAS dealer here people... Watch out for Mike, he'll get ya hooked :lol: :LOL:

Nice work Mike, I'll have to get something of yours some day. Nice to see a fellow Canuck making waves in the world of boutique tone!! Nicely done :thumbsup: Had I'd known you were into modding Uber's, I might have sent my TJ there for a earlift (heh :D ) but I ended up selling it... :doh:

Anyway - your art looks amazing, would love to hear one (or several) in person.

Happy Monday!! :rawk:
V.

Mike

That looks so badass! Best Amps EVER!

Mike at some point I'd like to get another amp! Not sure what though!

Cheers dude!

C

ldm":1bo17u0x said:
Clips????

BTW, let me know when you are ready for an Uber Mike... :thumbsup:

I'll see what I can do about the clips when it comes back to me. I'll let you know :rock:
Cheers,
Mike

Mike, by all means make some clips if time permits :thumbsup:

The amp is now called Fortin Kannibal. Eats the skull and all.
It will eat your soul and all.
Mike's got it to do some tweaks.
I miss the snot outta it.
The Pseudo Cali channel NAILS Cantrell Facelift tones. Also much more.
The amps feel is second to none.
This one's got The Force :rock:

Back