Votes: 117 29.1%
  • 51-60

Votes: 128 31.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • 71-80

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
Guys, there always could have been a better time to grow up than any of you experienced. But just be glad you aren’t in your late teens and twenties these days.

I feel very sorry for the current generation with all the wokeness, lockdowns, PC, media manipulation and the anger on the streets.
Every decade before was better than this shit.

Guys, there always could have been a better time to grow up than any of you experienced. But just be glad you aren’t in your late teens and twenties these days.

I feel very sorry for the current generation with all the wokeness, lockdowns, PC, media manipulation and the anger on the streets.
Every decade before was better than this shit.
It's quite true that there wasn't a better time to grow up as a white boy with grandparents that had pensions and insurance.

Rock on.

The paperwork says I was born in ’63… but I think they made a mistake, cuz I sure don’t feel THAT old. 🤣 Consider myself lucky to have lived through some great periods of music from the 70’s-90’s… and still be here to talk about it!

This thread deserves to be a sticky 'cause it's like the other "intro" ones.

There. Now everyone will be able to see that we're just a bunch of dusty old farts. :LOL:

Back