Votes: 117 29.1%
  • 51-60

Votes: 128 31.8%
  • 61-70

Votes: 35 8.7%
  • 71-80

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
54. but far better preserved than @Floyd Eye who was born on exactly the same day in the same year. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but you were born in the upside down land. I think a day or so ahead of me technically twin brother. :unsure:
Well technically we are 15 hours ahead of Missouri so it's possible you were born first depending on what time of day we were born... However it's probably unlikely I was born first... but I don't actually know what time of day it was when I was born. Judging by your extra wrinkles I'd say you were born first though ;-)

Well technically we are 15 hours ahead of Missouri so it's possible you were born first depending on what time of day we were born... However it's probably unlikely I was born first... but I don't actually know what time of day it was when I was born. Judging by your extra wrinkles I'd say you were born first though ;-)
I was born a little after 5 AM.

Was reading a thread earlier. Said Lot of us live in nostalgic mind frame.
I’m 51. So yeah I’m gonna be a 70s 80s guy.
Barely know anything from the 90s on up.

Just want some feedback. Not saying nothing bad came from 90s plus.
Any one can post for sure. 4 year old child to 100 year old.

Just curious on folks ages.

[mod edit]
Just a heads-up that if you quote this post in your reply, you'll be talking to a much-beloved forum member who we tragically lost last year.
May you RIP Brother Dan; we all love and miss you mate!
Heinz 57 here.

Dang, I still can't believe Dan is gone. I have only been popping in here now and then (for the past few years), but I was a regular poster here for many years. Looks like this place is still humming along with crazies of all sorts. Glad to see it's still going.

Back