PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
You poor guy. Such a victim.
giphy.gif

We're all Donnie. Just get over it.

It's a job that I am weary of, trying to keep you guys up to snuff, but you don't want to be helped so there we are.
They don’t want to be helped. When they all got up and left, I didn’t talk shit about them behind their backs (even though I know damn well they were still reading), I reached to some of them through PM when they got back, and received crickets in return.

I don’t mind people creating online personas just to be pricks, but if they can’t even show a shred of decency in private, then fuck em.

They are absolutely worthless to me.

They don’t want to be helped. When they all got up and left, I didn’t talk shit about them behind their backs (even though I know damn well they were still reading), I reached to some of them through PM when they got back, and received crickets in return.

I don’t mind people creating online personas just to be pricks, but if they can’t even show a shred of decency in private, then fuck em.

They are absolutely worthless to me.
They don't want to be helped, hell, they don't even want to talk.

We've got one guy posting links to the most bizarre off the wall conspiracy crap that he's wholly invested in, one guy spewing the worst vitriol who then cries victim, one lickspittle sycophant who has a repertoire of 2 replies, and one guy whose whole ego is proving himself to be the most disgusting poster outside of the dark web.

You tried, they showed their true colors (cue Cyndi Lauper). Fuck 'em.

What part is BS? That Yabba is the most snowflake poster here, always crying "you guys are picking on me". Or that you are the gif guy here?

Or did you just randomly call BS cuz it's your go-to when you've got nothing else?

Single Grampy…

Spending his senior year’s trolling and baiting the gear forums.

Congratulations, you’ve hit payday.

:hys:

Single Grampy…

Spending his senior year’s trolling and baiting the gear forums.

Congratulations, you’ve hit payday.

Learn some new licks.

You still haven't answered? Epiphone or Gibson? What's so damn scary about that question?

Absolutely wild that the majority of an entire sub forum is convinced that any account that is not engaged lockstep in the exact same Qanon death cult echochamber is the alt of a single poster.

Donnie broke y’all’s brains worse than Obama and Trump combined.

Absolutely wild that the majority of an entire sub forum is convinced that any account that is not engaged lockstep in the exact same Qanon death cult echochamber is the alt of a single poster.

I took a break from reporting you over at TGP to say, well said… I’ve never seent people believe in something so ridiculous like this. We are all Donnie because we don’t fall in line with the ringleader and his conspiracies. Donny did break them.

~ss

Back