PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
See, you're doing it again.

Try being actually funny for a change.
You've been using the same routine around here for months and it's grown stale as all fuck.

Get some new shit.

AHHHHAHAHA🤡

Is it a prerequisite here on Rigtalk for members to be funny?
You really believe you’re funny, Donnie?!
:hys:

Actually, You were VERY FUNNY to watch this morning when you were desperate and stressed out.

Now, that was PRICELESS, Dude🤡😂

But, breathe now, you’ve made it so clear you’re glad the bans are off, right? 😉😂

BeerandPizzaBagelCreamCheeseBeater says
to take a moment to consider that you are wrong. Boy, you would look so fucking stupid keeping up with the same bit, eh?

What an idiot BeerandPizzaBagelCreamCheeseBeater is!

👩‍👩‍👦

Just seems obvious.
Incredibly intolerant of any argument that he doesn't agree with
Inability to cogently engage with a different viewpoint
Laboriously making the same fatuous comments (pedo, clown etc cetera)
Everyone who doesn't agree with him is "the same", hence a lack of nuance
Complete demonisation of any alternative point of view (pedo et cetera)
Seeing opponents as criminals who need to be dealt with
Which would probably lead to gulag style "re-education" if he got his way
This in a nutshell.

No worries friend. My situation was likely quite unique.

PRO TIP REMINDER:

Remember guys/girls, if you do request a name change, the board software still knows you as original name. Then if you do something like a password change your new name isn't recognized. When you enter your original name you are now active under that name. Unless you go request ANOTHER name change, you're your original name now.

I've been on BBs for 25 years now and until a few days ago, didn't know about this 'glich' that could grab you. I'm betting you guys didn't know this either.

Live 'n learn.
I don’t understand why a name change is necessary?

I don’t think that one is on the no fly list.

Ya, I'd agree.
Safe to say seeing Katy's assets going all in like that could never be construed as annoying or personally offensive.
To anyone.
Ever.

@Aynirar27 , with all due respect....

firework-katy.gif

Pretty smart starting your alt 2.5 years ago. That other guy accusing you of being an alt has only been here 6 months. He thinks he owns the place and wants desperately to be a moderator. He also hates anyone who joined after him, they’re all trolls.
And he brags about being banned from every forum he has ever joined. Crowing achievement = 1 post ban.

Then he asks to be a mod? Hahahaha. The most hated man on guitar bbs after Carl Fiadino a mod? Hahahaha.

And he brags about being banned from every forum he has ever joined. Crowing achievement = 1 post ban.

Hahahaha. The most hated man on guitar bbs after Carl Fiadino a mod? Hahahaha.

Yes, Donnie, that’s you, be very proud of your success!

Does it give you a superior sense of accomplishment knowing you’ve been banned from numerous gear forums with countless identities? :hys:

Back