PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
:ROFLMAO:

Prolly the next time one of these angry, angry homos starts a thread calling me out, I'll turn it into another build thread.
How do you know they are ghey? What if they are Trans or Bi or They? And how do you know they are angry? And why does my modeler sound better that your last amp build you sold me?

~ss

Minus clown pics and memes we all have come to know and loves so much🤮, this thread looks just like all the others🤔
Indeed mate. Ironic. :doh:

nobody cried to me or Nik. I think you guys need to chill out with the stupid threads and constant in fighting. Or take it to another platform.
Confirmed.

Amazing when you think about it - no reports since before the TGP influx. Credit where it's due, I'm frankly-amazed that the community endured all the FoS "freeballing" since mid January without submitting a single report. Quite an achievement methinks.

I just can't wait till Nik wakes up and logs on here.....lol....
The nightmare I was having whilst sleeping was small potatoes compared to this dumpster fire. :LOL:

@Monkey Man I really hope you start getting paid for this sometime soon.
I can dream bro', I can dream. :dunno:

Man this place is lit!
Hey, it's RT and as usual, it delivers. :dunno:

bag man-sorry bro....I lifted your ban. you fell under the dual alt so until I receive clarification on how to proceed I'm lifting all bans....
I haven't spoken to JBT yet folks. Somehow I feel some sort of account-thinning may be inevitable.

Honestly, it'd be like playin' Whack-A-Mole with the fake accounts.
By-definition, there are no fake accounts in this particular instance; each is legitimate in its own right, but I know what you mean.

It wouldn't make sense to swing the hammer willy-nilly in this case; that's not how a fair mod would handle this mate. Ideally IMHO, one would want to ban all but the oldest / most-active / least-trolly "dupes" (a balance of these factors) associated with an address. Deciding which is most-relevant / legit and to be kept will be laborious-and-tricky but I'm not ruling it out.

PSA:
I've built an extensive database of shared IP's these past few years. As indicated earlier, I may resort to thinning out the alt accounts based on this.

The trick AFAIC will be to do so without wiping users who's only "crime" is to have alts out altogether. There are plenty of these on both sides of the fence, so to speak, so it wouldn't be a partisan exercise, something I don't do anyway as most of you know.

To clarify further, I won't be selective as to the users themselves, but butt-hurt will be inevitable no matter how much effort I put into trying to minimise it.

Gonna sit on this for now. As almost everyone here knows, whilst I believe in giving peeps future chances at membership, I don't take the act of banning lightly.

An idea might be for members to take this thread as a heads-up that we'd like to see a move away from constant ad-hominem spamming and discourse; you're never going to win a debate that way anyway and as mentioned many times, it's ugly, puerile and a cock block to everyone's enjoyment of the sub-forum.

There are plenty of these on both sides of the fence, so to speak, so it wouldn't be a partisan exercise, something I don't do anyway as most of you know.

You must have stated something to this affect at least a half dozen times just this year alone.
Two glass houses, both cooking with cast iron, yet there's still a handful who seem to get off
on tossing the accusation at others like it's some sort of RT E-grenade.

ALT!!!!

donald-sutherland-pod.gif

I saw the numerous allegations aimed at you in many threads but, as you repeatedly claimed, you didn't submit any.

As I said, it's amazing-and-commendable to me that the forum managed to restrain itself to the extent that zero reports regarding OTC were submitted.

I saw the numerous allegations aimed at you in many threads but, as you repeatedly claimed, you didn't submit any.

As I said, it's amazing-and-commendable to me that the forum managed to restrain itself to the extent that zero reports regarding OTC were submitted.
Well, to be fair, I've not reported anyone here... I think most of those accusations you saw were over past TGP drama, Just ask @Aynirar27 he will tell you about the bullies there that deserved to be reported.

~ss

Indeed mate. Ironic. :doh:

Confirmed.

Amazing when you think about it - no reports since before the TGP influx. Credit where it's due, I'm frankly-amazed that the community endured all the FoS "freeballing" since mid January without submitting a single report. Quite an achievement methinks.

The nightmare I was having whilst sleeping was small potatoes compared to this dumpster fire. :LOL:

I can dream bro', I can dream. :dunno:

Hey, it's RT and as usual, it delivers. :dunno:

I haven't spoken to JBT yet folks. Somehow I feel some sort of account-thinning may be inevitable.

By-definition, there are no fake accounts in this particular instance; each is legitimate in its own right, but I know what you mean.

It wouldn't make sense to swing the hammer willy-nilly in this case; that's not how a fair mod would handle this mate. Ideally IMHO, one would want to ban all but the oldest / most-active / least-trolly "dupes" (a balance of these factors) associated with an address. Deciding which is most-relevant / legit and to be kept will be laborious-and-tricky but I'm not ruling it out.

PSA:
I've built an extensive database of shared IP's these past few years. As indicated earlier, I may resort to thinning out the alt accounts based on this.

The trick AFAIC will be to do so without wiping users who's only "crime" is to have alts out altogether. There are plenty of these on both sides of the fence, so to speak, so it wouldn't be a partisan exercise, something I don't do anyway as most of you know.

To clarify further, I won't be selective as to the users themselves, but butt-hurt will be inevitable no matter how much effort I put into trying to minimise it.

Gonna sit on this for now. As almost everyone here knows, whilst I believe in giving peeps future chances at membership, I don't take the act of banning lightly.

An idea might be for members to take this thread as a heads-up that we'd like to see a move away from constant ad-hominem spamming and discourse; you're never going to win a debate that way anyway and as mentioned many times, it's ugly, puerile and a cock block to everyone's enjoyment of the sub-forum.
If you need it, I will email you a scan of my driver's licence. I will black out the face, because, well, just because.

I am not sure if you think I'm a donnie alt or not. Sometimes I think you do, other times, not. I do trust you not to reveal anything personal that I pm you.

Oh, I knew about that but thought it was used as a prop to accuse you of the same thing here.
Yeah I'm sure they tried to discredit me sayin I got all the TGP people that came here banned so it would be hard for me here but what they don't know is most of the TGP crew that have come over are cool guys and friends of mine... yeah some might be wierdos, libtards and may even play for the other team but still my bros!

~ss

Last edited:
If you need it, I will email you a scan of my driver's licence. I will black out the face, because, well, just because.

I am not sure if you think I'm a donnie alt or not. Sometimes I think you do, other times, not. I do trust you not to reveal anything personal that I pm you.

Oh my, Surprise, surprise, right on time.
How’s that prove anything?
🙄😑

Back