Pulled the trigger!!

• Thread starter Thread starter dstroud
  • Start date Start date
Was wanting to add another JCM 800 type amp to the collection so I ordered the Ceriatone 2204 w buffered fx loop and the 21” headshell. Now the wait!! 😀
What is the expected wait time? Once you get it...you'll probably go down the boost rabbit hole if you haven't already. They're cool on their own but really come alive with the right boost. I suggest the Griffin Analog Superdrive...true bypass SD1 that sounds better.

What is the expected wait time? Once you get it...you'll probably go down the boost rabbit hole if you haven't already. They're cool on their own but really come alive with the right boost. I suggest the Griffin Analog Superdrive...true bypass SD1 that sounds better.
8-12 weeks lead time. No boost rabbit hole here. I do have a Griffin Superdrive and a stack of sd-1’s. I like the stock sd-1 and I mod a few. So with all that I’m pretty good! I already have a Blankenship Masterplex and Egnater Seminar heads which are both 800 style. So just adding to the collection :)

Nick is at a 8-12 week lead time...really? Last I emailed him, Sept 2022, he said 9-12 months depending on the model.

I just plugged my SG into my ‘78 2203 for the first time in awhile and it just slays . I think 2203s make you my style pop out .

I was read a YT comment recently that they build better Marshalls than Marshall. What do y’all think? Of course Marshall doesn’t offer a 2204 HW…

I was read a YT comment recently that they build better Marshalls than Marshall. What do y’all think? Of course Marshall doesn’t offer a 2204 HW…
I think Ceriatone is a great option; never owned or played one, but I nearly purchased their JTM45/100 several times - I can get that from my JVM410H (and 1959HW) - sure not as good as the actual model, but close enough & works for me; and why I got it. I'm more into the SLP sounds over the 800, 900, DSL,...

They are definitely a work of art when you look inside. And the cabs are really nice too.

8-12 weeks lead time. No boost rabbit hole here. I do have a Griffin Superdrive and a stack of sd-1’s. I like the stock sd-1 and I mod a few. So with all that I’m pretty good! I already have a Blankenship Masterplex and Egnater Seminar heads which are both 800 style. So just adding to the collection :)
Wayne and I have been chatting and getting a customized case on a Super Drive! I've never had any of his pedals and will have two with my Octo win, lol 😆

Back