Removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Drew
  • Start date Start date
Wow. Cool amp. Do you know which recordings by chance? And who is John Cochran? I'd blur out the number bro.

Wait, you have the original pics. GLWTS :cheers: Out of my league.

No idea who John Cochran is--nor does Sykes. The phone number is nobody we know. John can't remember exactly what it was used on.

No idea who John Cochran is--nor does Sykes. The phone number is nobody we know.
i seem to recall this was the missing evidence for the OJ trial!

Attachments

• BCF0C06F-C758-40BD-88FE-A2A2754B45B2.jpeg
    BCF0C06F-C758-40BD-88FE-A2A2754B45B2.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 36
Very cool, and the price is not unreasonable these days. I recently sold a IIC+ Coli for a very similar number.

Does John still have his Mark Coliseums? I remember a few years back Reza was somehow involved in helping to find a buyer for them.

Very cool, and the price is not unreasonable these days. I recently sold a IIC+ Coli for a very similar number.

Does John still have his Mark Coliseums? I remember a few years back Reza was somehow involved in helping to find a buyer for them.
John still has both Coliseums. He has no intention of selling them. I don't know who Reza is, but his story is not true.

@Drew can you confirm if the amp is a HRG or a DRG? Should say on the hang tag.

I haven't seen the amp for a few years. John just sent me these pics. He promised to send more soon. This one is not Simul Class-- so I believe that makes it an HRG.

I haven't seen the amp for a few years. John just sent me these pics. He promised to send more soon. This one is not Simul Class-- so I believe that makes it an HRG.
bump for Drew-howdy sir! long time! can you believe that hi gain amp shootout was 23 years ago!?🤯

We have had numerous offers. The amp is getting a good go over by a well respected tech right now as we wanted to make sure there are no issues before it is sold.

Hope it’s not Mark Cameron :checkthisout:

Back