Removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Drew
  • Start date Start date
Hope it’s not Mark Cameron :checkthisout:
No, it's not (it was Friedman). Fun Fact: I designed the Cameron Amps logo. I was friends with Mark at the time and he told me me he wanted something that looked like the old "Corvette" logo. So a graphic artists friend and I went through a bunch of fonts until I came across something that I thought looked good. I sent my design to his partner at the time--a guy name Chris. And it ended up on the amps exactly as I sent it. Several year later I told Mark this and he had no idea.

Last edited:
No, it's not (it was Friedman). Fun Fact: I designed the Cameron Amps logo. I was friends with Mark at the time and he told me me he wanted something that looked like the old "Corvette" logo. So a graphic artists friend and I went through a bunch of fonts until I came across something that I thought looked good. I sent my design to his partner at the time--a guy name Chris. And it ended up on the amps exactly as I sent it. Several year later I told Mark this and he had no idea.

Yep, I know Chris. He lives near me in NJ and brought the infamous CCM to my house many moons ago.

Back