Reverb prdals

• Thread starter Thread starter dcburn mk.ii
  • Start date Start date
Exactly what Id rather not have.
Ah! I gotcha. I already have a Spring reverb tank in my amp so I was looking for something with expanded possibilities. In that case, I'd go with one of the small form Strymon or Universal Audio pedals. If you wanted a tank of instantly usable, but not-so-crazy reverbs, the Big Sky seems to be a 'Go to' for many.

I ordered a Flint to try last night.

Admit I am pretty simple, lol.
Some of those pedals look so intimidating and ultra futuristic along with too many knobs.

The Flint, besides holding the buttons down for additional function, the features are pretty simple.
Plus, one of the demos I watched, Pete Thorn made that trem sound so fucking good!
Reverb seems to sound great, the trem sold me.
Well until I get it home...

If it doesn't work out, I think I'll try manning up and give the Collider a shot.

I really appreciate all the replies.
Cool thing about the Source Audio stuff is you can dial in anything right from the pedal. The Control knobs are for fine tuning hi/lo freq, modulation or shimmer for example. Def check it out if you don't like the Flint. Btw/ the Ventris has a fantastic trem and of those two units if I was just going verb I'd go Ventris. Cool thing about the Collider is you can create a preset with Delay and Verb. Both very cool pedals.

Reverb junkie here.
I was so used to my Lexicon PCM60 & PCM70, that every Reverb pedal I tried sounded like poop.
That is until I picked up a UA Golded Reverberator :yes:

image.jpg

Reverb junkie here.
I was so used to my Lexicon PCM60 & PCM70, that every Reverb pedal I tried sounded like poop.
That is until I picked up a UA Golded Reverberator :yes:
Ive honestly looked at that pedal a number of times and it sounds great from what I have heard.

I like really simple setups, and two pedals in one are my jam.
Simple is for me every time!
That is a part of the reason I ordered a Flint.
The feature set looks really simple and from the demos sound great.
Pete Thorn's demo, his use of the trem, it just sounds killer.

Well I got the Flint and ran it thru for about 2+ hours…
Not for me.
It’s ok when guitar is max volume, but using a JTM45 and volume and tone knobs of guitar are how you survive, to me, as you lower guitar volume, it sounds as though the reverb is just a generic layer over your tone.
My Dr. Scientist Reverberator sounds like it blends with your core tone.

I know this is way more than you are looking for but I got the H90 and I'm usually pretty much clueless on really complicated pedals but I was able to get some really nice reverb and delays on it pretty quickly using the amp. I used the Dispatch master a lot and I really dug it but I didn't like that you couldn't toggle on and off the reverb or delay side and back on. You either turned it on or off.

The H90 has a button to bypass so I can just use it to turn on both effects or the switch one side on or off. I have basically turned my pedal board into 3 pedals a boost-h90-and a noise gate.

I know this is way more than you are looking for but I got the H90 and I'm usually pretty much clueless on really complicated pedals but I was able to get some really nice reverb and delays on it pretty quickly using the amp. I used the Dispatch master a lot and I really dug it but I didn't like that you couldn't toggle on and off the reverb or delay side and back on. You either turned it on or off.

The H90 has a button to bypass so I can just use it to turn on both effects or the switch one side on or off. I have basically turned my pedal board into 3 pedals a boost-h90-and a noise gate.
My close buddy just got the H90 and seems to love it. He’s more advanced than me though.
Haven’t heard it myself, but he knows I’m a simpleton, lol…
Now I need to check it out.

My close buddy just got the H90 and seems to love it. He’s more advanced than me though.
Haven’t heard it myself, but he knows I’m a simpleton, lol…
Now I need to check it out.
It's pretty killer. The only complaint I have now is no mobile app

Ended up ordering a Drybell VibeMachine to go with the Reverberator.
My complaint with vibe always ends up being about the volume drop. Owned the Jam Retrovibe and EQD Depths in the past.
I learned recently this one has a volume pot, and demos sound great!

Back