Rig-Talk M.I.A

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
@Thumbpicker has been scarce lately. Hopefully he's having a good time on a Harley ride barreling across the outback on his trusty hog on that once in a lifetime club ride to walkabout creek.

Some might've wondered what happened to Dan a.k.a. Aynirar27.
Yeah, it’s been a while. Hope he’s ok, and maybe taking a bath.
B1C6BD56-86E3-4472-8FDE-9889AFAA04A9.jpeg

I was hinting that you use the opportunity in this appropriate thread to inform the peeps wassup bro'. :dunno:

OK thanks Danno. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to be sure you were cool with everyone knowing.

Pray tell brother, why the change? I liked AllYouNeedIsRockAndRoll. :dunno:

I haven’t been back to TGP since last summer when the barber shaved off my eye brows.
Not sure why you'd go to a barber who was a TGP member, that's like asking to get groped. Oh well, aside that WTF did you say about gear to piss him off enough that he shaved your eyebrows?

Not a hockey fan ehh?
I used to be a massive hockey fan. Grew up playing and followed it religiously for years. Somewhere about the time they made fighting a 5 minute major hockey started going down hill. I haven’t followed hockey in years.

I also wouldn’t have picked some living famous guy’s name. I like Dan Electro myself. We could call him Longhorn for long.

I also wouldn’t have picked some living famous guy’s name. I like Dan Electro myself. We could call him Longhorn for long.
... or how about, "Hey Gorgeous"? :LOL:

If I was a chick I'd go for him; good-lookin' dude I reckon. :dunno::gay:

Back