RIP Boars Head Meats

• Thread starter Thread starter japetus
  • Start date Start date
I use their mozz for my homemade pizzas, it's the best that I have found since I can't easily get Grande brand
They got a few stores on The Hill. DeGregorios and Charlie’s. I forget where the wife goes but it’s up there somewhere.

They got a few stores on The Hill. DeGregorios and Charlie’s. I forget where the wife goes but it’s up there somewhere.
I hit up DeGregorios all the time, the old ladies that work there are hilarious, they don't take one hint of crap, but are so nice.

I hit up DeGregorios all the time, the old ladies that work there are hilarious, they don't take one hint of crap, but are so nice.
I’m not much for cooking, but I love to eat on the hill. I like Zia’s and Adriana’s has great sandwiches.

When I worked out of the yard at Manchester and Macklind I ate up there almost every day.

I really like Boar's Head meats. I think they're the best deli meat producer around. Dietz & Watson is pretty good, but I prefer Boar's Head.
I like Boars Head Roast Beef and Pastrami, really any beef more than Dietz and Watson. I like D&W horseradish cheese and turkey. Funny, the butcher shop I go to posted this.

IMG_5169.jpg

News reports were not very helpful. I have packaged deli meat in the fridge but the reports I saw didn’t specify if it was meat sliced for you at the deli counter OR pre-sliced and packaged meat from another area of the store? Ima eat it.

Back