RIP Boars Head Meats

• Thread starter Thread starter japetus
  • Start date Start date
If you are not really poor and eating Oscar Mayer, enjoy your ass cancer.

BH is about .003% of the deli meat market.
6 months from now nobody will remember a thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geo
We are truly elite.
I associate it with rich Florida people. They have a black and red boars head refrigerated box truck that did all the deliveries. For mcmansion dwellers but kinda like a real steak, great when I can afford it which has been somewhere around a decade now.

News reports were not very helpful. I have packaged deli meat in the fridge but the reports I saw didn’t specify if it was meat sliced for you at the deli counter OR pre-sliced and packaged meat from another area of the store? Ima eat it.

Local grocery stores aren’t helping spread the word either. The ones by me did some quick deep cleaning and sanitizing the equipment at night after hours and none were the wiser

Local grocery stores aren’t helping spread the word either. The ones by me did some quick deep cleaning and sanitizing the equipment at night after hours and none were the wiser
Hey Andy McCabe, there are some theories, backed by truckers, that are saying none of these food safety recalls are real. The food is being confiscated and deilivered to the underground DUMB,s.

Makes sense in some cases.

Hey Andy McCabe, there are some theories, backed by truckers, that are saying none of these food safety recalls are real. The food is being confiscated and deilivered to the underground DUMB,s.

Makes sense in some cases.
What about the above ground DUMBS?

If you are not really poor and eating Oscar Mayer, enjoy your ass cancer.

Guilty.

Oscar Mayer Bun-Length Wieners Hot Dogs, 8 ct Pack

• Haha
You so easily accept 50% less hotdog?
@rsm needs to look at oscar meyer hot dogs as an investmenf. I've had the chance to see this in person and it might make a nice retirement vehicle for him instead of a boat:

1722544080203.png

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
I've never seen a weiner with a slide out so I'm guessing what you see is what you get.
I just looked, there are currently 6 weinermobiles. In any case, the wheelbase looks so suspect. I would hate to be driving across Kansas on 70 with 60 mph winds. Imagine how much that would be getting pushed around.

I just looked, there are currently 6 weinermobiles. In any case, the wheelbase looks so suspect. I would hate to be driving across Kansas on 70 with 60 mph winds. Imagine how much that would be getting pushed around.
You gotta be a hot dog if you wanna drive sumpin' like that.

Back