RIP Steve Riley LA Guns

• Thread starter Thread starter lespaul6
  • Start date Start date
A buddy of mine alerted me to this just this morning. Very sad. These guys are dropping like flies😥

I don't what his lifestyle was like but to come up in the '80s with all the partying drugs and alcohol 67 is pretty respectable may he rest in peace and I still want to know how is Keith Richards still alive? They say when we go through the apocalypse they'll be cockroaches and Keith Richards that make it through it LOL

I don't what his lifestyle was like but to come up in the '80s with all the partying drugs and alcohol 67 is pretty respectable may he rest in peace and I still want to know how is Keith Richards still alive? They say when we go through the apocalypse they'll be cockroaches and Keith Richards that make it through it LOL
Good point 👉

Thanks. I’ll check them out.

Ah, I see their first album came out after I graduated from high school. That’s why i never heard of them.

I saw La guns once and the killed it !
I was surprised.
Was never really into them.
R.I.P.
Godspeed

Thanks. I’ll check them out.

Ah, I see their first album came out after I graduated from high school. That’s why i never heard of them.
Listen to "Cocked and Loaded". Great album.

Traci Guns, the guitar player, was in Guns and Roses before they got big. That is how the name came about.

Listen to "Cocked and Loaded". Great album.

Traci Guns, the guitar player, was in Guns and Roses before they got big. That is how the name came about.
I know I’m in the minority but I can’t stand guns and roses.

Edit - i listened to a couple tracks. They’re very similar in riff style and tone but for some reason i don’t hate it.

Last edited:
I know I’m in the minority but I can’t stand guns and roses.
Reported.

You didn't grow up in the late 80's and early 90's if you weren't phoning in a request for "Ballad of Jayne" by L.A Guns to your local hard rock station and having the dj dedicate it to your girl.

Back