ROLL CALL for Hero's (was: Hollingshead alternatives - Saturday Jan 20)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":e5c21 said:
>|<>QBB< Really? It turns out that Space opened up in Our Hotel room as well :wink: :D :twisted:

Yeah, I knew you had an ace in the hole :neutral:

I'll make the call in a few hours, you sure 7?

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":0af86 said:
>|<>QBB<

Yeah, I knew you had an ace in the hole :neutral:

I'll make the call in a few hours, you sure 7?
No but off the top of my head;

You
Me
Ralphie
Keith
Alex
Keith
Shea

Im pretty sure that covers us...

>|<>QBB<
STEEL KAGE":ac500 said:
>|<>QBB< No but off the top of my head;

You
Me
Ralphie
Keith
Alex
Keith
Shea

Im pretty sure that covers us...

You might check with Shea, I told him to email Noel yesterday... I don't want him to get left out and I don't want you guys to have to pay an extra entry for an extra reservation... Just a heads-up.

>|<>QBB<
degenaro":f2b0f said:
>|<>QBB<
My boy Shea is coming...now that IS DA BOMB!
I'm stoked that Vigier will have lefty gitfiddles, will come in handy for the late night jam after the gig on Saturday!!!

They are bringing lefties this time? Hell yes! I was going to bring my Strat too. Think I should even bother?

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":54c21 said:
>|<>QBB<

They are bringing lefties this time? Hell yes! I was going to bring my Strat too. Think I should even bother?

I think you should... just in case there's say, a jam on Friday night or something.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":0ff97 said:
>|<>QBB<

I think you should... just in case there's say, a jam on Friday night or something.

Will there be a spam notification of said jam? Will t-shirt purchases be required for admission?

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":d7fd6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Will there be a spam notification of said jam? Will t-shirt purchases be required for admission?

Steve

:lol:

GoodGone3_animation.gif

Sorry I had to do it...

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":c96c3 said:
>|<>QBB<

It'll cut into your drinking time...

you out of towners should sweet talk curt or steve to bring a peacemaker to one of the get togethers for a little mojave love!

rock on!

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":4a33b said:
you out of towners should sweet talk curt or steve to bring a peacemaker to one of the get togethers for a little mojave love!

rock on!

You do remember that the out of towners are Robogainers, right?

I've reserved seat numbers C4 thru C11 at TM for the Diezel / Vigier show, we pay at the door.

Anymore ticket requests ya bastards :x

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":71f8a said:
I've reserved seat numbers C4 thru C11 at TM for the Diezel / Vigier show, we pay at the door.

Oh, well thanks a lot for thinking about me!!!!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":d5f79 said:

Am I included in this? If not I should be!!! :bump:

Back