RT ADVENTURE RPG GUITAR CONTEST DAY 2

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

Still half asleep you navigate your way...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
Banned
Congratulations on surviving the day one pawnshop quest
@stephen sawall @headlessdeadguy @japetus @Monkey Man @JustinCorrigible @VonBonfire @klugster @sondoke @Techdeth @7704A @gbsmusic @311splawndude @dooredge @ewill52 @DanTravis62 @Smashedguitaris⸸ @MadAsAHatter @Jimty

You may now select your next course of action. To other members: Please refrain from "voting in the poll" unless your name is above. There will be a new adventure on the horizon for you to participate in for gear related prizes.

Sorry, @BeZo @War_in_D , but due to your poor life choices; you have died from dysentery.

The results of your first decision can be found here https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/guitar-contest-adventure-rpg.311424/post-3979806
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2:

Awaking while nearly drowning in drool, you find yourself cradling the instrument that you acquired from the pawnshop the previous day. Initially impressed with yourself you look down to the reality that your morning wood is just the guitar/bass. "Those stains will clean off," you tell yourself with certainty. A glance at your alarm clock indicates it's just after 2pm. You're not concerned, as this is earlier than usual for you. You get up, stretch, and proceed to make your way through the ocean of empty beer cans that cover what was once a floor...

""

Last edited:
Im pretending the exploder looks like this
1000002080.png

Sorry, @BeZo @War_in_D , but due to your poor life choices; you have died from dysentery.

The results of your first decision can be found here https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/guitar-contest-adventure-rpg.311424/post-3979806
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sad, but fitting end.. I look forward to the next adventure!

As in south of the redwoods, Eureka?
Jealous. Pretty much anywhere off of 101, really, but that area is blessed by Moder Jord, herself!

I believe he's talking about Eureka Springs, Arkansas. We're not quite the PNW.. just the NW (corner) of Arkansas. :p
Yeah. My dad lives in holliday island. I seem to be going there at least once a year. Bout a 10 hour drive though. :(

I believe he's talking about Eureka Springs, Arkansas. We're not quite the PNW.. just the NW (corner) of Arkansas. :p

Okay, that makes a bit more sense given the location you put in your profile. Although it's pretty farmy smelling in Humbolt. More like skunk, than pig though... 🦨

Back