RT ADVENTURE RPG GUITAR CONTEST DAY 2

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

Still half asleep you navigate your way...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I died of dysentery? Is that why I pooped so much the other day? I don't want to play this game anymore anyways. I think she's a witch!

I'll have you know that I haven't practiced witchcraft in hundreds of years. Also, sorry for the dysentery. To be fair, the outcomes are written before a choice is made. So, while there may be some level of control over destinies, there is no control over the player's will. TBH, you may have lucked out. Glancing at my notes, you likely have found one of the "better" unfortunate endings this story has to offer. :ROFLMAO: Anyways, you're more than welcome to join the next game if you feel up to it. 🫶

She did say she was divorced. She punished your greed and betrayal of Love.

That said. I think almost every married man here flirted with that option. The explorer was just too sweet to pass up for me.
Also, I think the key phrase was, "and then leave" That right there was not a linear path to greatness. You are leaving the axes and amps to other broke musicians.

The LP was a good buy, and you got an amp...But it isn't metal as fuck.

Asking the deaf clerk for advice on music is a very unique route to go. It makes sense that type of person becomes a bassist. They aren't real musicians, but are the smartest guy in the band and know way more music theory than a guitarist.

Those are good thought processes to have in order to survive this cruel world. Anyways, :censored:

But, divorced? :unsure: Fuck, I don't remember getting divorced, but I was pretty drunk the other night and woke up spooning with the dog on the lawn chair wearing boots that I don't remember owning. I hope for y'all's sake that's not true or you're gonna have to split the prizes 50/50...

I'll have you know that I haven't practiced witchcraft in hundreds of years. Also, sorry for the dysentery. To be fair, the outcomes are written before a choice is made. So, while there may be some level of control over destinies, there is no control over the player's will. TBH, you may have lucked out. Glancing at my notes, you likely have found one of the "better" unfortunate endings this story has to offer. :ROFLMAO: Anyways, you're more than welcome to join the next game if you feel up to it. 🫶

Those are good thought processes to have in order to survive this cruel world. Anyways, :censored:

But, divorced? :unsure: Fuck, I don't remember getting divorced, but I was pretty drunk the other night and woke up spooning with the dog on the lawn chair wearing boots that I don't remember owning. I hope for y'all's sake that's not true or you're gonna have to split the prizes 50/50...
I haven't slept in days. I am beginning to have a hard time discerning fiction from reality. I came to with an explorer, so I may have bought/stole one last night to try to make this rpg more real. Or maybe the rpg is real, and the rest is an illusion. Hard to say

What happens in the game happens in real life...
Heh heh heh, ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAMMEEEE
IMG_4748.gif

What happens in the game happens in real life...

Well.. If I had known THAT things would be different! :ROFLMAO:

For context... I am, and remain to be a happily married man, to a woman that has never once flinched at any gear purchase I've ever made. She's a keeper for sure. I was trying to go outside the box with my choice of pawning the ring, thinking it would net me more cash to buy gear with somewhere down the road. The other answers seemed too "easy" a choice. But alas, here I sit.. with dysentery. :censored:

Porch. She already said the morning wood was from the guitar, im good.

And I wake up in the morning and I step outside and I take a deep breath, and I get real high and say...whats going on?

Everytime i pass a semi, I wonder could it be you?
I'm with jbhunt intermodal. I only run from north ft.worth to Oklahoma and back now. Used to run Dallas to Laredo and back for 10 years. Would meet up with warhead78 to trade/buy/sell amps at A tiny truck stop in the Austin area often during that time. He's a really good dude.

I'm with jbhunt intermodal. I only run from north ft.worth to Oklahoma and back now. Used to run Dallas to Laredo and back for 10 years. Would meet up with warhead78 to trade/buy/sell amps at A tiny truck stop in the Austin area often during that time. He's a really good dude.
Based

I'm happy to be able to continue. :yes: I don't really have a morning routine :no: or eat breakfast :dunno: or go back to bed as once I'm up I'm up. Like morning wood. ⤴️ So off to the porch I go to enjoy the outside before it gets hot.

Back