RT Detectives have found Chugg Identity

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
you get your bike running and we can hang out outside of rig-talk, bud. There are some beautiful roads just fucking waiting.
My bike would be running but I bought my dentist a nice used Sportster a couple weeks ago. I should be getting my gold hardware installed this week.

Back in 2014 I had just gotten my first SLO; and was not liking it as much as I expected to. Not a bad sound; but not great. I read about EVHs settings on the now defunct SLO forum; and part of it was diming the presence. After that(and boosting it as well) the amp came alive; I'd dime the P and bring up the T from 0 slowly until I liked it. Since then, I dial EVERYTHING that way and it works for me 100% of the time. Increases clarity, gain, and most importantly gives me the 'bite' I need to have.
That’s exactly what’s I do too

I have experienced the same thing with wizards where i loved the tone, but it could be a bit fatiguing. and fuck dialing out the highs. I think the solution is to find a speaker that complements it. @RedB4Black has definitely nailed that. Redbacks or fane f70s fucking tame that shit and make it fun to play for longer than ten minutes at volume. @MetalHeadMike I think was rolling with k100s which can definitely do the same thing, though too much of those could be fatiguing in another way for me.
I did particularly love Redbacks (JBL’s on bottom) with the Hell Razor, Hermansson and 1972 SuperLead 100. They filled in the low mids those amps lack, but it was way too much with the Uber Rev 1 and Blueface and borderline too much with the Recto’s

Huh? Is this serious? 😯
Smash been to Matt’s place, @RedB4Black

Need him to chime in

are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

Back