Sammy Hagar - Live at Red Rocks (4K) | Full Set, Row 17 (With Chapters) | Denver, Colorado, 8/11/24

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
JohnnyGtar
JohnnyGtar
Satch is killin' it, and his live tone is best I've heard him get. Freakin' BIG tone. Satch rippin' up Van Halen tunes? Oh, yeah...fuggedaboutit. Yeeeow!

It's a damn cool thing when your guitar player's last name is Satriani and your drummer's last name is Bonham.

Definitely would rather see Van Halen with Satriani instead of Eddie.

Why? I know Joe is going to nail the solos and not show up drunk to a gig and play like shit. Let's be real.

Also, Joe is hitting the tones of the albumn where Eddie gave up on and just stopped caring.

Fuck Eddie, we all love Joe!

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
Was surprised to hear Michael Anthony singing lead, pretty cool. And its good to see 3rd Power gear getting some love, thanks for sharing!
Been that way for a long time as Sam and his ego don't like signing some of the Roth classics and seems Sam's voice is showing his age.

What I like seeing all these clips...people are having fun listening to great tunes and that's really what it's all about, Satch is using real amps and has hit stride playing EVH and the most underrated guy in rock is still out there ala Mikey. I like seeing people have a good time and musicians having a good time.

Last edited:
Definitely would rather see Van Halen with Satriani instead of Eddie.

Why? I know Joe is going to nail the solos and not show up drunk to a gig and play like shit. Let's be real.

Also, Joe is hitting the tones of the albumn where Eddie gave up on and just stopped caring.

Fuck Eddie, we all love Joe!
Its posts like this that show what an attention starved dork you are. Get a life guy

Its posts like this that show what an attention starved dork you are. Get a life guy
Just because I write something you don't agree with, doesn't mean it's targeted at you. I don't follow you around like a lost puppy and beg you so it's posts like the one you wrote that proves you should just stfu lol

Looks like a great show! Wasn't able to get to it in my area but a friend when and loved it!

Will always miss Eddie though, no question.

I like that he copies the exact album tones and parts but I love that they give him little sections to show who he is too. Joe's such an underrated player imo but this concert is a reminder of what he can do!

I would rather see the creator drunk and sloppy than a fake.
Damn. Guess if Roth or Hagar wanted to go out on tour, they'd have to hold a seance every night then 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
adgij.jpg

I heard once Sam played with VH but im not sure he never talks about it.

Back