school me on the maxon OD808

• Thread starter Thread starter adrianb
  • Start date Start date
The Maxon OD808 is my favorite Tubescreamer type pedal. I went through a lot of them before finding the OD808. I now have zero interest in trying another Tubescreamer. I also have one of the new DOD 250 reissues on my board. Between these two pedals I am all set for overdrives.

John 14:6":2wjlj9ut said:
The Maxon OD808 is my favorite Tubescreamer type pedal. I went through a lot of them before finding the OD808. I now have zero interest in trying another Tubescreamer. I also have one of the new DOD 250 reissues on my board. Between these two pedals I am all set for overdrives.

We seem to be in similar situations. I started this thread because i had massive GAS for the OD808. While trying to make up my mind about buying i kept playing my Bad Monkey and i also pulled out a DOD YJM i had in storage. Playing both as well as learning new material has made me forget about the OD808 for now. :D :rock:

adrianb":2iyzk390 said:
John 14:6":2iyzk390 said:

We seem to be in similar situations. I started this thread because i had massive GAS for the OD808. While trying to make up my mind about buying i kept playing my Bad Monkey and i also pulled out a DOD YJM i had in storage. Playing both as well as learning new material has made me forget about the OD808 for now. :D :rock:

lol well this thread gave me OD808 gas lol. I just ordered one. I used to have a TS-10 and loved it. Looking forward to hear the OD808 :lol: :LOL:

Back