She's Black, She's Beautiful, She's MINE!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
SteveVHT":24a1b said:

This was the rack.....The Black Beauty is the 6L6 amp...
NAMM+Rack.JPG

I'm scared to ask how much that rack weighs :eek:

Duke of Metal":c187a said:
NICE! The the Black Beauty and the Red 2502 are just awsome.

say.. kinda OT question. But do they still make the 100watts version of the P50E speaker? I wounder what 4 of those in a 412 cabinet would sound like :D

I think they do.
They usually come in the combos or the 1x12 cabinets.
I'll call Steve and find out...
Steve

They no longer have the P100E speakers...so if you find some, grab them.
They are coming out with a bunch of new speakers, which I can not divulge any info about as of yet.
There will be 30,50,75, and 90 watt versions of the speakers.
Steve

SteveVHT":b394f said:
They no longer have the P100E speakers...so if you find some, grab them.
They are coming out with a bunch of new speakers, which I can not divulge any info about as of yet.
There will be 30,50,75, and 90 watt versions of the speakers.
Steve
Awsome.. Thanks for the info.

Would you know if the tone characteristics of the new speakers will be the same as the current P50E? I really like how clean and tight sounding the P50E speakers are.. specially in the fatbottom cab when used with highgain sounds at high volumes.

Duke of Metal":7aa70 said:
Awsome.. Thanks for the info.

Would you know if the tone characteristics of the new speakers will be the same as the current P50E? I really like how clean and tight sounding the P50E speakers are.. specially in the fatbottom cab when used with highgain sounds at high volumes.

The P50E will still be available, but I'm Sure that the new 50 watter will be extremely similar...

SteveVHT":dc6ff said:

The P50E will still be available, but I'm Sure that the new 50 watter will be extremely similar...
ok cool! I'd definitly like to try the 75 & 90watts version of the new speakers.

Will those be put in a new cabinet lineup? or same (fatbottoms and Deliverance...) models in current production?

Cheers

Isn't that a different voltage than 117v US? If so what's the deal... step down trans or swapped out transformer? I like 6L6's the most so that amp gives me a HUGE woody!

Robotechnology":c6eb5 said:
Isn't that a different voltage than 117v US? If so what's the deal... step down trans or swapped out transformer? I like 6L6's the most so that amp gives me a HUGE woody!

Steve built this one off for me with a US transformer...:D

SteveVHT":4d8c9 said:

Steve built this one off for me with a US transformer...:D

Well, then you know what to do then brother, tell him you need a spare for your other rack and hook me up!

How come they never produced this for the North American market? I am sure alot of people who prefer 6L6s over EL34s would go for it.

Back