Show me Your 7 Strings

I'm just really glad this isn't an 8+ string thread or the page would never load :ROFLMAO:
This tele doesn't suck, though @midnightlaundry

20240702_163213.jpg
20240916_073150.jpg

20240916_072723.jpg
20240916_073033.jpg

20240916_072459.jpg

That Ormsby fuckin rules

I really wanted a dragonburst one, but missed out on the preorder. Wasn't a really big fan of the color, but it's grown on me. The top is so much prettier in person and went beyond my expectations. Someone def took their time to select it, for sure.

Have you played one? The neck is so amazing and is so easy to play, a little neckdive though. The pickups were a little strange and almost thin sounding to me when I first got it, but after adjusting my amp around them they have a weird (but good) almost lo-fi crystal sound to them that I haven't experienced before. Still very articulate and really works well when switching between clean and od. ❤️

I really wanted a dragonburst one, but missed out on the preorder. Wasn't a really big fan of the color, but it's grown on me. The top is so much prettier in person and went beyond my expectations. Someone def took their time to select it, for sure.

Have you played one? The neck is so amazing and is so easy to play, a little neckdive though. The pickups were a little strange and almost thin sounding to me when I first got it, but after adjusting my amp around them they have a weird (but good) almost lo-fi crystal sound to them that I haven't experienced before. Still very articulate and really works well when switching between clean and od. ❤️

Buddy of mine has one of the white superstrat shaped ones; only one I ever played but I dug it

I may have a few I'll have to post up.
Thank goodness this isn't an 8 string thread. :ROFLMAO:
Y'all really have some lovelies!
I really like @cobrahead1030 's seafoam-esque ash headless and @Dan Gleesak 's Strandberg, but I thought it was purple for some reason.
@mchn13 's vm7, holy fingerboard! 🥲
View attachment 342685

I am shocked that one is still available.
The company actually has it featured in the gallery on their website:

https://www.blackat-guitars.com/guitars/nggallery/finished-builds/hda7-20015-feral-run

Back